Bloombergs gonna run folks. how does that change things

no feel safe, I'm happily married to someone perfectly sized at 125
so even if I we're single you ginourmous 160+ weight would be a turn-off
that and the man-hater thing

My God Top, what do you weigh her every morning? I really feel sorry for your wife, no joke.

no feel safe, I'm happily married to someone perfectly sized at 125
so even if I we're single you ginourmous 160+ weight would be a turn-off
that and the man-hater thing

So 135 is ginormous, but 125 is perfect? Tell me toppy.... what if the 135 pound woman was an inch taller than your wife? That inch can easily add the ten pounds toppy....

LOL. The funny thing is, I bet his wife is really like 135/140.

A little known fact is that women tend to not count the last 10 lbs.

I am betting he watches as he makes her weigh herself each day. If she goes over 125 pounds he starts calling her a fatty or something childish like that.

Thanks for clearing that up SF.

although I have to say, Toppy does make me laugh. He's a good sport about getting dog piled.

Yeah, he's a very small man no doubt about it now. He totally revealed himself in this thread.

Yeah, that and the fact that if his wife is a tennis player, I doubt she weighs 125.... unless she is a really really short tennis player. Toppy forgets that most tennis players are pretty tone and have above average muscle mass in the arms and legs... he also forgets that muscle weighs more than fat.

Two things I've learned in life. Never ask a woman her age, or her weight.

And, as a courtesy to Topspin: Women - never ask a man if that's his real hair.

Yeah, that and the fact that if his wife is a tennis player, I doubt she weighs 125.... unless she is a really really short tennis player. Toppy forgets that most tennis players are pretty tone and have above average muscle mass in the arms and legs... he also forgets that muscle weighs more than fat.

True, but I bet she is very short. You don’t think Topper would have ever married a woman who had an inch or two on him do you SF? This guy doesn’t have that kind of confidence. She couldn’t even be the same height. And we know he’s short, so I’d put her at 5 feet, maybe.

True, but I bet she is very short. You don’t think Topper would have ever married a woman who had an inch or two on him do you SF? This guy doesn’t have that kind of confidence. She couldn’t even be the same height. And we know he’s short, so I’d put her at 5 feet, maybe.

That is why I doubt she is a tennis player... because trust me, from personal experience, when you are that short you can hardly see over the damn net.

superfreak your knowledge of fitness is as weak as your economics.
a pound of muscle weight the same as a pound of fat. MORON
Top tennis players in the world are 5'9 135
Hingis/Golovin
and the top country club players are less muscular and more hour glass.

Well, I definitely think's he's at most 5'4". So you may be right about that. And honestly if she's 5'0"/5'1" and 125, she's actually not rail thin. That's a healthy weight. He just has a very distorted view of women's bodies. Which is entertaining me at least. And if he thinks a woman who's 5'9" and 135 is approximately the same size as his 5'0"/5'1" 125 wife, he really is an idiot.

Back