Bloombergs gonna run folks. how does that change things

who said volume, are you fat asses trying to say you'd weigh even more if you were muscular. LOL

Yes moron.... you can lose inches and still gain weight. Are you that moronic that you do not understand density????

An analogy for you..... Muscle is like Steel.... both sink in water due to their density. Fat is like wood... both float in water due to their density.

Fat takes up more space. Thus, two people of the same height could weigh 150 lbs and one could be fat and the other lean.

Hagel dooms him and ties him to the same old republican thinking that he must seperate himself from if he has any chance to win.

I suggest he come up with a better choice than Hagel.

are you trying to get this thread back on topic? Well enough of THAT .... this thread has been hijacked! be gone good man....

what kind of work out do you do that you think you actually add muscle weight in a week Damo?
You can watch it on Biggest Loser with about a million other people.

Think of two separate graphs, one going down, the other up. At the point that they cross, during that particular week there will be an nearly even weight gain to weight loss ratio...

It doesn't matter how quickly one loses the weight, if they consistently work at it there will be that week that this happens. It may last longer than that for some depending on how much they are exercising.

So you admit that muscle is denser and thus weighs more per inch of space than does fat? Thus you can have two people identical height and weight and one can be fat and the other tone?

Good God! Look at the level this thread has descended too! LOL

Hey SF, don't get so hacked off. Topspin is pushing your buttons; he's stirring the pot...and you're dancing like his puppet.

Get back to defending the Iraq War, and Reaganomics. You're much funnier to watch doing that, than when you're debating women's fat content.

are you trying to get this thread back on topic? Well enough of THAT .... this thread has been hijacked! be gone good man....

I'm finding out that if you don't get in on a good topic early in the thread you'll have to compete with fat jokes to get into a good conversation.

... but I'll keep trying. :)

Good God! Look at the level this thread has descended too! LOL

Hey SF, don't get so hacked off. Topspin is pushing your buttons; he's stirring the pot...and you're dancing like his puppet.

Get back to defending the Iraq War, and Reaganomics. You're much funnier to watch doing that, than when you're debating women's fat content.

:corn:

I'm finding out that if you don't get in on a good topic early in the thread you'll have to compete with fat jokes to get into a good conversation.

... but I'll keep trying. :)

At least your learning.

So what do you think of the Ukranian PM? Hot or Not?

you have to have an IQ under room temperature or a BMI over 25 to watch biggest loser.

Right toppy, because no one would want to watch a show where people better themselves. I suppose all you high IQ genius fitness guru types watch "the simple life" anorexics.

Back