Bowl Games

Hurts? Not even a little bit.

If you aren't lying, which I doubt, you came to town without letting me know. Went to my favorite bar and somehow blame me for not being there.

Then you waited a week to even mention it. lol

I guess that's why you were begging and crying about it just a few months ago.

I did what you said by asking the doorman. Not my fault that faggot didn't call his butt fuck buddy to come get what he deserves.

More excuses and that's all you seem to have.

I guess that's why you were begging and crying about it just a few months ago.

I did what you said by asking the doorman. Not my fault that faggot didn't call his butt fuck buddy to come get what he deserves.

More excuses and that's all you seem to have.

You never asked the doorman anything.

Alabama won't get their ass whipped for the 3rd time in a row by Clemson in the championship game and the Tigers will definitely win.

"and the Tigers will definitely win".

Isn't that cute. lol

I think Clemson may have what it takes to beat LSU.

"and the Tigers will definitely win".

Isn't that cute. lol

I think Clemson may have what it takes to beat LSU.

You asked and I gave an absolutely guaranteed answer. Nothing cute about it nor was it intended that way.

Seems you left out the part that Alabama won't get their ass kicked for the 3rd time in a row by Clemson in the game.

Hood was in command of Braggs Army by then,that Thomas destroyed

TY....Bragg was an overly aggressive General who lost more troops than he could afford but John Bell Hood was the Burnsides of the South. LOL

Have you ever read any of Shelby Foote's 3 volume series on the Civil War? His writing is very much indoctrinated with Pro Confederate Lost Cause Mythologies when he opines but other than that they are very good reads.

I discovered reading his books that the first offensive victory by the Union was in Missouri and the victorious General has the same name as my father (no relation though).

So the Bowl game, "let's go USC," post has evolved into a personal thing between two posters and a diacussion on Civil War Generals, pretty funny, guess it shows some of us are bored with the usual trolling exchanges

So a question, was Stuart the cause, or at least one of the major causes, for Lee's loss at Gettsburg?

Funny how someone that wasn't there thinks he knows more than someone that was there. They didn't teach you logical thinking at Alabama did they?

I talked to someone who was there. The doorman. I believe him more than you. He has never lied to me.

You asked and I gave an absolutely guaranteed answer. Nothing cute about it nor was it intended that way.

Seems you left out the part that Alabama won't get their ass kicked for the 3rd time in a row by Clemson in the game.

No, I didn't talk about Clemson beating us for the 3rd time in a row. Mainly because, if Alabama had been in the playoff and lost to Clemson, it would have only been the second time in a row.

Clemson beat Alabama in the final game of the playoffs for the 2018 season, but in the 2017 season Alabama beat Clemson in the semi-final game 24-6.

Clemson's defense stopped Alabama in the 2017 and 2019 games.

They won't have to stop them this year since LSU and Auburn did it preventing Alabama from getting to the playoff.

And Clemson's defense couldn't do much of anything in the 2018 semi-final game. Bama won 24-6. Then went on to beat GA in overtime.

No, I didn't talk about Clemson beating us for the 3rd time in a row. Mainly because, if Alabama had been in the playoff and lost to Clemson, it would have only been the second time in a row.

Clemson beat Alabama in the final game of the playoffs for the 2018 season, but in the 2017 season Alabama beat Clemson in the semi-final game 24-6.

If you look back and actually read what I posted, I specifically referenced the last two times Clemson and Alabama met in the championship game. No mention of the semi-final except from you.

Please pay attention.

It's not a surprise you believe him. He's your faggot buddy that held you close when your wife died.

I believe him because he is an honest man. Oh, and you should get your facts right. I only met him after my wife died.

I would have paid money to see you call him a "faggot". lol But wait, you talked to him and asked about me, but didn't remember what he looked like a week later.

If you look back and actually read what I posted, I specifically referenced the last two times Clemson and Alabama met in the championship game. No mention of the semi-final except from you.

Please pay attention.

What you said was, "Seems you left out the part that Alabama won't get their ass kicked for the 3rd time in a row by Clemson in the game.".

Back