Bowl Games

So the Bowl game, "let's go USC," post has evolved into a personal thing between two posters and a diacussion on Civil War Generals, pretty funny, guess it shows some of us are bored with the usual trolling exchanges

So a question, was Stuart the cause, or at least one of the major causes, for Lee's loss at Gettsburg?

Pickett's Charge was the deciding blunder by Lee.

There's so much time between games that I've lost interest. Three weeks from the conference championships until the semis, then two weeks and two days until the NCG. zzzzzzzzzz. I wonder if the players are bored with practicing.

You clearly have no understanding of the difference between people that wanted to be left alone and those that contributed to the war effort in those two countries.

Whether the confederacy wanted to be left alone is irrelevant. They were going to be brought back into the fold of the United States.

Whether the confederacy wanted to be left alone is irrelevant. They were going to be brought back into the fold of the United States.

It's very relevant. Your post proves you know it is. The sad part is you're too stupid to realize you believe it.

So you can't answer the question?

It's clear you have no understanding of the difference between a group of people that wanted to be left alone and those that supported an imperialistic leader.

Learn history, boy.

I know history.

What I am laughing at is you calling the "War of Northern Aggression".

There's the typical excuse by someone that knows he's been embarrassed by his superior in more ways than one.

Isn't that right, Greg?

Greg? lol Still just making shit up?

No, I call you a troll because you seem unable to stay on topic.

It's very relevant. Your post proves you know it is. The sad part is you're too stupid to realize you believe it.

I am smart enough to know the confederate states were forced back into the United States of America. Whether the population wanted that or not doesn't matter.

There's so much time between games that I've lost interest. Three weeks from the conference championships until the semis, then two weeks and two days until the NCG. zzzzzzzzzz. I wonder if the players are bored with practicing.

One of the pluses to the long delay between the other bowls and the NC is that it allows each team to bring their best. Injured players have time to heal. Coaches have time to plan. Everyone is fresh and ready to go. Or at least as fresh as they can be.

I am smart enough to know the confederate states were forced back into the United States of America. Whether the population wanted that or not doesn't matter.

You prove you know it's relevant when you use the word "forced". That supports the claim that all they wanted to do is be left alone.

You clearly aren't very smart or you could have gone to somewhere other than a STATE school.

Back