Bowl Games

One of the pluses to the long delay between the other bowls and the NC is that it allows each team to bring their best. Injured players have time to heal. Coaches have time to plan. Everyone is fresh and ready to go. Or at least as fresh as they can be.

Yeah but I've kinda moved on from college football. Seems so anticlimactic waiting this long.

No, I hit the nail on the head.

Your embarrassment is showing and it's pitiful to watch.

My embarrassment? I have no embarrassment here, unless it is my part of hijacking threads. And that is not enough to worry about.

You are not embarrassed by your attempt to name me "Greg"?

One of the pluses to the long delay between the other bowls and the NC is that it allows each team to bring their best. Injured players have time to heal. Coaches have time to plan. Everyone is fresh and ready to go. Or at least as fresh as they can be.

Apparently it didn't give Oklahoma and Jalen Hurts time to bring their best. They had a longer period of time (3 weeks) between the Big 12 championship and the Peach Bowl than there is between the semi final games and the championship game.

Who knows, maybe that was as fresh as Oklahoma can be.

You prove you know it's relevant when you use the word "forced". That supports the claim that all they wanted to do is be left alone.

You clearly aren't very smart or you could have gone to somewhere other than a STATE school.

Being forced to rejoin the USA is relevant. That some of the people wanted to be left alone is not. The secession was not allowed to stand.

My embarrassment? I have no embarrassment here, unless it is my part of hijacking threads. And that is not enough to worry about.

You are not embarrassed by your attempt to name me "Greg"?

You're entire life is an embarrassment.

Why should I be embarrassed by calling you by your name?

Being forced to rejoin the USA is relevant. That some of the people wanted to be left alone is not. The secession was not allowed to stand.

Some of the people? Cowardly Sherman targeted civilians that wanted to be left alone. That you admit force took place proves that being left alone was relevant.

Alabama must not have taught history other than revisionist history. You should ask for your money back.

Apparently it didn't give Oklahoma and Jalen Hurts time to bring their best. They had a longer period of time (3 weeks) between the Big 12 championship and the Peach Bowl than there is between the semi final games and the championship game.

Who knows, maybe that was as fresh as Oklahoma can be.

Big12 teams typically lack a potent defense. That is what doomed Oklahoma. Much like what doomed Oklahoma in their other appearance in the playoffs.

You're entire life is an embarrassment.

Why should I be embarrassed by calling you by your name?

If you had called me by my name I would have no problem with it. You didn't. I have no idea where you got "Greg", but that is not my name.

But it does prove my statement of you being unable to stay on topic.

I am proud to be an American and part of the United States. I am glad the south was not allowed to secede.

That you acknowledge the south was forced back proves that you know all they wanted to do was be left alone. That makes it relevant despite your history professors failing to teach you that.

If you had called me by my name I would have no problem with it. You didn't. I have no idea where you got "Greg", but that is not my name.

But it does prove my statement of you being unable to stay on topic.

Sure you do. You've claimed you know where I got it.

That you run from it is embarrassing.

Some of the people? Cowardly Sherman targeted civilians that wanted to be left alone. That you admit force took place proves that being left alone was relevant.

Alabama must not have taught history other than revisionist history. You should ask for your money back.

Sherman's mission was to beat the confederates into submission. He accomplished that mission.

He destroyed the enemy's ability to wage war. That is the goal. Try reading Sun Tzu.

Sure you do. You've claimed you know where I got it.

That you run from it is embarrassing.

I claimed to know why you think Greg is my name? lol I do not recall that at all.

Unless it was referring to a cyclist who was hit by a car. In that case, you should have known better.

That you acknowledge the south was forced back proves that you know all they wanted to do was be left alone. That makes it relevant despite your history professors failing to teach you that.

It is a pity you had rather be a part of a confederacy than of the United States. The economy of the confederacy would have folded. Slavery was destined to end.

Big12 teams typically lack a potent defense. That is what doomed Oklahoma. Much like what doomed Oklahoma in their other appearance in the playoffs.

Clearly they lacked a potent offense which is something you said their coach was known for having.

How ironic that a team led by Jalen Hurts made the playoffs and a team formerly led by injury prone Tua didn't. Maybe Alabama wishes they had Hurts back. Who knows. Neither Hurts nor Tua have been able to beat Clemson in the championship game.

Clearly they lacked a potent offense which is something you said their coach was known for having.

How ironic that a team led by Jalen Hurts made the playoffs and a team formerly led by injury prone Tua didn't. Maybe Alabama wishes they had Hurts back. Who knows. Neither Hurts nor Tua have been able to beat Clemson in the championship game.

That is because Clemson did not make it to the championship game. Jalen Hurts led Alabama to a solid victory.

Sherman's mission was to beat the confederates into submission. He accomplished that mission.

He destroyed the enemy's ability to wage war. That is the goal. Try reading Sun Tzu.

He targeted civilians. Hardly an accomplishment. However, you think Alabama beating teams like FCS Western Carolina (3-9) and NM State (2-10) is an accomplishment.

That is because Clemson did not make it to the championship game. Jalen Hurts led Alabama to a solid victory.

I didn't mention the year you're referencing. Please stay on topic, Greg.

Clemson made it in 2017 and whipped Jalen Hurts for the championship. Clemson made it in 2019 and beat the runway boy's, injury prone replacement even worse.

He targeted civilians. Hardly an accomplishment. However, you think Alabama beating teams like FCS Western Carolina (3-9) and NM State (2-10) is an accomplishment.

I think winning 5 National Championships in 10 years is quite an accomplishment.

Back