Bowl Games

What army, Lee didn't send an army to confront him, the force they did send returned, Sherman executed a plan to further cripple the South and end the war, that's usually the purpose in fighting a war

Sherman attacked civilians like a coward. Perhaps that's why you're one. You hold pussies like that in high regard.

It's obvious the two of you had something else in common. Both of you were/are n-ls.

No,you're making up facts.
I don't have time to play your baiting games.

You can't make up facts. You can only state them and I did.

I called you a coward raised by cowards and you ran just like one. Must have hit a nerve.

There was no Army left,Grant's Army cornered Lee,Hood's was in Tennessee,getting wiped out by Thomas.
Wheeler 's horseman,couldn't even slow down Sherman.
Fact is after Lincoln was reelected,the South should have surrendered.

Johnston's army, and later remnants of Hood's, didn't know that, but remembered from the history channel, Sherman outfoxed Johnston and beat what was left of Hood's forces

Johnston's army, and later remnants of Hood's, didn't know that, but remembered from the history channel, Sherman outfoxed Johnston and beat what was left of Hood's forces

That was during the Atlanta Campaign before the March to the Sea,and the March thru SC,and NC

Amazing how you guys are rehashing the civil war. Who really gives a shit anymore?
Especially in a college football thread.

Amazing how you guys are rehashing the civil war. Who really gives a shit anymore?
Especially in a college football thread.

Change of pace, the football topic burned itself out, and at least this exchange hasn't deteriorated into the personal attacks or corny copy and paste contributions that accent this forum

Not relevant to the fact that you tried to divert from what I posted and mention a year I never stated.

You talked Championships and I mentioned why Clemson didn't play for the championship one year. Relevant. It is on topic, just not your choice of years. Deal with it.

You talked Championships and I mentioned why Clemson didn't play for the championship one year. Relevant. It is on topic, just not your choice of years. Deal with it.

I specifically mentioned championship games without any reference to what you brought up. Not relevant.

Deal with what, a pussy that can't accept neither Tua nor Jalen could beat Clemson in a national championship game. Jalen ran and failed. Tua got his weak ass hurt. Not something to be proud of.

Back