Bowl Games

Armies foraging for supplies has been happening since the beginning of war.

Do you have examples of Sherman executing non-soldiers?

Big difference between foraging and stealing what isn't yours. It's like someone needing fire wood and going out finding branches/limps that have fallen off a tree vs. cutting down your neighbors tree to get the wood.

The history books. Read about Randolph, Tennessee and how Sherman ordered his troops to "destroy the place" leaving one house to mark it.

Why do you defend a coward that attacked innocent women and children that only wanted to be left alone? Must be because of the lifestyle you chose to live yourself.

I defend bringing the confederate back under the USA. Don't want to get your ass kicked? Don't try to secede.

Big difference between foraging and stealing what isn't yours. It's like someone needing fire wood and going out finding branches/limps that have fallen off a tree vs. cutting down your neighbors tree to get the wood.

You don't keep an army warm by picking up branches.

The old saying, "To the victor go the spoils" is accurate.

Don't want to be pillaged? Don't pick a fight with a superior force or try to secede from the Union.

I defend bringing the confederate back under the USA. Don't want to get your ass kicked? Don't try to secede.

Seems you can't refute the proof of Sherman's cowardice. Just one coward supporting another. Sad how you defend Sherman's actions. You must be related to that cowardly POS.

You don't keep an army warm by picking up branches.

The old saying, "To the victor go the spoils" is accurate.

Don't want to be pillaged? Don't pick a fight with a superior force or try to secede from the Union.

So you acknowledge that Sherman's troops couldn't defeat soldiers so they executed civilians.

Is that why you didn't show to your favorite bar? Afraid you'd get your ass kicked by a superior force. Now we're getting to the truth, Greg.

The history books. Read about Randolph, Tennessee and how Sherman ordered his troops to "destroy the place" leaving one house to mark it.

Why do you defend a coward that attacked innocent women and children that only wanted to be left alone? Must be because of the lifestyle you chose to live yourself.

You mean the town that was also Fort Randolph? The town was the center of mush of the guerilla warfare in the area.

And why was it Sherman ordered the town burned? Because a Union supply ship was fired on from Randolph. Sherman also warned the public that continued guerilla warfare would "justify any measures of retaliation".

War is hell.

Last edited:
So you acknowledge that Sherman's troops couldn't defeat soldiers so they executed civilians.

Is that why you didn't show to your favorite bar? Afraid you'd get your ass kicked by a superior force. Now we're getting to the truth, Greg.

That you snuck into town without letting me know, and expected me to be at my favorite bar every night was certainly brave of you. That you lied about talking to the doorman is certainly brave of you.

That you were in town and then gone a week before you told me you were there was certainly brave.

And the "Greg" you are referring to rarely goes to the bar. In fact, he rarely gets out at all. When he does he has his live-in nurse/aide with him.

That you snuck into town without letting me know, and expected me to be at my favorite bar every night was certainly brave of you. That you lied about talking to the doorman is certainly brave of you.

That you were in town and then gone a week before you told me you were there was certainly brave.

And the "Greg" you are referring to rarely goes to the bar. In fact, he rarely gets out at all. When he does he has his live-in nurse/aide with him.

No one snuck in. You said where to come and I did.

That your doorman is a pussy that was too scared to call you, and for good reason, isn't my fault.

You mean the town that was also Fort Randolph? The town was the center of mush of the guerilla warfare in the area.

And why was it Sherman ordered the town burned? Because a Union supply ship was fired on from Randolph. Sherman also warned the public that continued guerilla warfare would "justify any measures of retaliation".

War is hell.

Funny how you try to justify cowardice. No wonder you're one.

CFM just trolls.Ignores all history,to preach his revised hate history

By Sherman's own words he targeted civilians. When those types of things were ignored by Lincoln after one of his generals sent him a letter, Lincoln got rid or that general and ignored the letters. That means he supported Sherman's cowardice. No wonder. Lincoln lived as a coward and died like a coward should die.

By Sherman's own words he targeted civilians. When those types of things were ignored by Lincoln after one of his generals sent him a letter, Lincoln got rid or that general and ignored the letters. That means he supported Sherman's cowardice. No wonder. Lincoln lived as a coward and died like a coward should die.

Booth is going to be your roommate in hell.

Sherman and Ike. Two great generals that CFM thinks are cowards. Because he likes Confederates and Nazis (and probably Communists, as well).

Quote where I said Ike was a coward.

You like your fellow lefties on this forum like Sherman because he was a coward and a n-lover.

Back