Bowl Games

Still fighting it?? LMAO!!

Your flag has become a joke. They are tearing down statues of your heros. Klan rallies are a laugh (the last 2 at Stone Mtn had 50 or 60 klan and hundreds of counter protesters).

My flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars.

I don't have any statues. If I did, I'd spell the word heroes correctly.

Never been to, nor do I ever plan to go, a Klan rally.

Your posts prove it's still on your mind.

On my mind? lol Only if it is brought up by some ignorant redneck racist thinking it was the War of Northern Aggression. The occasional odd discussion does not constitute anything being "on my mind" for more than a brief span.

On my mind? lol Only if it is brought up by some ignorant redneck racist thinking it was the War of Northern Aggression. The occasional odd discussion does not constitute anything being "on my mind" for more than a brief span.

The Southerners wanted to leave peacefully. If you can't understand that, it's clear why nothing stays on your mind very long. You're a goddamn idiot.

The Southerners wanted to leave peacefully. If you can't understand that, it's clear why nothing stays on your mind very long. You're a goddamn idiot.

And the United States of America wouldn't let them leave. I understand that fine. You seem angry about it.

And the United States of America wouldn't let them leave. I understand that fine. You seem angry about it.

Which is why it's called the War of Northern Aggression. You don't understand that.

Perhaps you should look up the term "aggression".

Which is why it's called the War of Northern Aggression. You don't understand that.

Perhaps you should look up the term "aggression".

The confederates tried to run. The Union stopped them. Prevented the south from becoming some 3rd world hellhole and ended slavery. Sounds like good work to me.

The confederates tried to run. The Union stopped them. Prevented the south from becoming some 3rd world hellhole and ended slavery. Sounds like good work to me.

No, they wanted to leave peacefully and the Union went on an aggressive attack.

The sad part is many blacks are still slaves and CHOOSE to do so for the left wing Democrats. Why do you support blacks still being slaves.

No, they wanted to leave peacefully and the Union went on an aggressive attack.

The sad part is many blacks are still slaves and CHOOSE to do so for the left wing Democrats. Why do you support blacks still being slaves.

That they tried to leave is the key point. They were not allowed to leave.

And the idea that bad choices and bad policies are the same as slavery is just stupid. It isn't.

Back