Bowl Games

I noticed you couldn't provide the quote. Typical coward and left wing nigger lover. No wonder you and Winterborn get along so well. Did your wife die, too?

You said it's cowardly to target civilians. Not my problem that your short attention-span wouldn't allow you to see the implications of your claim.

The main point is that General Sherman defeated the confederates all the way down to Savannah and back up into the Carolinas.

And the confederacy folded like a cheap tent. No more rebel nation and no more slavery in the US. The overwhelming majority of people see that as a good things.

I am sure you see it as a loss. Too bad. You just have to deal with it.

You said it's cowardly to target civilians. Not my problem that your short attention-span wouldn't allow you to see the implications of your claim.

It is your problem that you tried to divert from Sherman being a coward. No wonder you're a coward. You pride yourself in holding them in high regard.

It is your problem that you tried to divert from Sherman being a coward. No wonder you're a coward. You pride yourself in holding them in high regard.

You already got caught lying when you claimed that Sherman was afraid to engage soldiers. That makes you a coward.

See, you hate people based solely on the color of their skin. There is not much that is more ignorant than that.

I don't hate much. I dislike you, but for specific reasons.

Oh, you dislike me. Whatever will I do.

It's clear you have a love for other males. First, it was your faggot buddy at your bar and now it's Bull Durham or whatever the fuck he'll call himself next.

Haha, CFM is a Democrat. Why do you hate America, lefty faggot?

You clearly are as confused as your faggot lover Winterborn. Did your wife die, too? Maybe he can hold you tightly and console you. He's known for doing that type of thing with other males.

Nope. I know there is not. It was stomped into extinction 150 years ago.

Yet you're still fighting against it today.

Whether you realize it or not, and you likely don't because you're a fucking idiot, you admitted to be a lefty. No wonder you're so stupid and a coward. Lots of talk, no action.

Yet you're still fighting against it today.

Whether you realize it or not, and you likely don't because you're a fucking idiot, you admitted to be a lefty. No wonder you're so stupid and a coward. Lots of talk, no action.

No, I am not. The confederacy was soundly defeated. There are a few pockets of ignorant assholes that claim to be something. They're not. It is long over.

Still fighting it?? LMAO!!

Your flag has become a joke. They are tearing down statues of your heros. Klan rallies are a laugh (the last 2 at Stone Mtn had 50 or 60 klan and hundreds of counter protesters).

Back