Bowl Games

I didn't mention the year you're referencing. Please stay on topic, Greg.

Clemson made it in 2017 and whipped Jalen Hurts for the championship. Clemson made it in 2019 and beat the runway boy's, injury prone replacement even worse.

You didn't mention any year in the post I quoted. Just that neither Jalen nor Tua were able to beat Clemson for the National Championship. I merely pointed out that Jalen beat Clemson, thereby keeping them out of the Championship game.

I didn't mention the year you're referencing. Please stay on topic, Greg.

Clemson made it in 2017 and whipped Jalen Hurts for the championship. Clemson made it in 2019 and beat the runway boy's, injury prone replacement even worse.

Greg is still not my name. No matter how many times you try.

Your insistence on calling me Greg shows two things.

First, that you found the story about the cyclist (which you asked me "How is the cycling" - a truly sick joke), but that you obviously did not read the whole story. Feel free to research the name. That Greg will be unable to work or live alone for the rest of his life, due to the traumatic head injury sustained.

And second, that your obsession with me led you to the search in the first place.

He targeted civilians. Hardly an accomplishment. However, you think Alabama beating teams like FCS Western Carolina (3-9) and NM State (2-10) is an accomplishment.

Why didn't the Confederate Army just stop Sherman's March?
Sherman had no supply lines,so he had the men collect supplies as they Marched.

I believed they tried sending a force to catch him but it returned because they couldn't afford to pull troops from Virginia

No. He killed guilty southern Democrats who unnecessarily started a war after they had seceeded from America.

He cowardly attacked civilians because he was too gutless to face soldiers.

Nothing guilty about wanting to leave somewhere.

He didn't attack the army. He cowardly attack civilians. Why didn't he attack soldiers rather than innocent women and children? He probably had some coon blood in him.

He didn't attack the army. He cowardly attack civilians. Why didn't he attack soldiers rather than innocent women and children? He probably had some coon blood in him.

What army, Lee didn't send an army to confront him, the force they did send returned, Sherman executed a plan to further cripple the South and end the war, that's usually the purpose in fighting a war

So you're claiming the southern army hid from Sherman while they"forged liberally"?

You didn't mention any year in the post I quoted. Just that neither Jalen nor Tua were able to beat Clemson for the National Championship. I merely pointed out that Jalen beat Clemson, thereby keeping them out of the Championship game.

What I did mention was "championship game". You thought you could sneak in something about the semi finals that wasn't part of that mention. It's clear I'm way smarter than you and have you figure out.

What army, Lee didn't send an army to confront him, the force they did send returned, Sherman executed a plan to further cripple the South and end the war, that's usually the purpose in fighting a war

There was no Army left,Grant's Army cornered Lee,Hood's was in Tennessee,getting wiped out by Thomas.
Wheeler 's horseman,couldn't even slow down Sherman.
Fact is after Lincoln was reelected,the South should have surrendered.

So you're claiming the southern army hid from Sherman while they"forged liberally"?

No, Sherman hid from them while attacking civilians. It's no surprise you love a coward. Your parents likely raised you that way, too.

I claimed to know why you think Greg is my name? lol I do not recall that at all.

Unless it was referring to a cyclist who was hit by a car. In that case, you should have known better.

"I have no idea where you got "Greg", but that is not my name" - Post #509 by you.

Now you say you know where I got it. Fucking liar. No wonder you damn wife died to get away from you. She was too embarrassed to be married to you.

Back