Boycott the Left!

I've not posted about this yet, but it has come up in numerous threads lately. Whenever we are 'debating' with the liberals here, they have this tendency to support their viewpoints with assorted links to various blogs or websites, who have espoused whatever insanity they are spewing at the moment, and of course, we all click on the links and see what they are reading to make them think the way they are on the topic. We do this because, we have come to expect rational and reasonable dialogue, with honest and credible presentation of facts and supporting evidence from the Internet. But the Internet is full of all kinds of presences. Some are reputable, some not so much.

A website's success or failure, depends largely on the number of 'hits' or 'click-throughs' it gets in a given period. If no one bothers to go to your site and read what you have posted, then advertisers aren't interested in spending money on ads, and your website is a failure. It's all about generating traffic. Now, it occurs to me, that most of these left-wing radical propaganda mills out there, are supported mainly by liberals, but much of their traffic, is coming from us conservatives, who are duped into clicking the links, to see what the idiots are yammering about.

I have been on an active campaign to boycott Liberal propaganda outlets. I encourage ALL conservatives to join me. This is what you should do... Whenever you encounter a link from a lefty... do a quick google check on the source. Usually it is a "dot org" and there is information about who/what/why regarding it. I have found that about 90% of the time, the lefties here are posting stuff from liberal special interest groups, who have no intention of being honest, and who are reaping the benefit of your clicks to their pathetic websites.

I refuse to participate. IF you can't make your argument using legitimate news sources or credible journalistic outlets, then your point can't be made, as far as I am concerned. I am fed up with seeing liberals generate false statistics by outright deceit, in order to remain viable online. Stop the fraud, and start checking your links before you click. No need WE should support these idiots with our clicks anymore.

STAND IN DEFIANCE!

....Waaah!.....Waaah!.....Waah!

24529565.jpg

Hey Rube - PM me if you want a link to a Romper-Room-moderated righty retard board. There are hardly any libs there at all - and the power-tripping mods are so control-happy, they won't even allow members the option of being invisible. It's perfect for you. Let me know. ;)

WOW !!!

I'm sure that you don't recognize how incredibly telling this is.

What then, would be the point of debate?

Being an adult is often too hard for many people.

Hey Rube - PM me if you want a link to a Romper-Room-moderated righty retard board. There are hardly any libs there at all - and the power-tripping mods are so control-happy, they won't even allow members the option of being invisible. It's perfect for you. Let me know. ;)

LOL

WOW !!!

I'm sure that you don't recognize how incredibly telling this is.

What then, would be the point of debate?

Being an adult is often too hard for many people.

The point of debate is to actually have an honest discussion based on facts, not on propaganda from the extreme.

I don't care how "telling" you think it is. I am no longer going to support left-wing blogs and propaganda mills....just not gunna!

I don't go to right wing sites. Not because I believe my click or non-click will matter one way or the other (it won't), but because I can't stomach the stupidity I see there. And the comment sections are cesspools filled with racism and sexism. Really not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

The point of debate is to actually have an honest discussion based on facts, not on propaganda from the extreme.

I don't care how "telling" you think it is. I am no longer going to support left-wing blogs and propaganda mills....just not gunna!

You have every right to support or not support whatever you believe .. as you have every right to show up at a message board in total fear of what you don't want to believe. The notion that all truth resides on the right is just mindboggling.

Just so you know .. hits can be invented and artificially manipulated. Neither you nor anyone else you convince of your fear will have accomplished anything other than defining yourselves as people who lack the critical thinking for honest debate.

I am surprised that you would espouse this .. but it is your choice.

So you want that link to Romper Room, then? :D

I don't go to right wing sites. Not because I believe my click or non-click will matter one way or the other (it won't), but because I can't stomach the stupidity I see there. And the comment sections are cesspools filled with racism and sexism. Really not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

You're right .. the click is meaningless. But ocassionally there is some truth to be found on some issues. There is never any truth to be found there on social issues .. and I never read the comments section.

You have every right to support or not support whatever you believe .. as you have every right to show up at a message board in total fear of what you don't want to believe. The notion that all truth resides on the right is just mindboggling.

Just so you know .. hits can be invented and artificially manipulated. Neither you nor anyone else you convince of your fear will have accomplished anything other than defining yourselves as people who lack the critical thinking for honest debate.

I am surprised that you would espouse this .. but it is your choice.

I have no fear of what I don't want to believe. I have a disdain for propaganda posing as the truth. That goes for the left or right.

The TRUTH can only be found in unbiased examination of pertinent fact, not conjecture and hyperbole. No extremist left-wing site is going to present this.

Henceforth, if you can't make your arguments and points using conventional news sources and legitimate media outlets, I have no use for your arguments. Nothing personal, I am just not interested in supporting left-wing propaganda outlets anymore, and I refuse to do it. And for the record... YES, the clicks DO matter.

actually, I believe the complaint is that liberals don't roam far from "progressive" Romper Rooms when seeking sources to back up their silly claims.......

I have no fear of what I don't want to believe. I have a disdain for propaganda posing as the truth. That goes for the left or right.

The TRUTH can only be found in unbiased examination of pertinent fact, not conjecture and hyperbole. No extremist left-wing site is going to present this.

Henceforth, if you can't make your arguments and points using conventional news sources and legitimate media outlets, I have no use for your arguments. Nothing personal, I am just not interested in supporting left-wing propaganda outlets anymore, and I refuse to do it. And for the record... YES, the clicks DO matter.

Just so you know :0) .. I couldn't care less about whether you've read anything that I post. I'm an adult. Why would I care about that?

I'm an adult. I know how to discern truth, fact from fiction.

What you run from is called perspective. The only perspective you want to hear is your own .. and I have no problem with that .. your choice.

But trying to cloak your fear in "hits" and self-righteousness is kinda' funny.

actually, I believe the complaint is that liberals don't roam far from "progressive" Romper Rooms when seeking sources to back up their silly claims.......

But that would require the intelligence of a child to believe that BS, would it not?

Have the days of the last time a republican was in the White House simply vanished from memory?

Does "weapons of mass destruction" ring a bell?

How about "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" .. any bells?

:0)

Back