Boycott the Left!

LOL... shoulda used my technique to check the source, you just supported a far-right blog site with your click and link.

On behalf of giovanniworld... THANKS!!

Who cares? Let them get the 0.02 cents from my click. I don't give a shit. The pic was well worth it.

But that would require the intelligence of a child to believe that BS, would it not?

Have the days of the last time a republican was in the White House simply vanished from memory?

Does "weapons of mass destruction" ring a bell?

How about "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" .. any bells?

:0)

yeah, seems like I recall a Senator Kerry and a Senator Clinton who warned of those things on the floor of Congress.

yeah, seems like I recall a Senator Kerry and a Senator Clinton who warned of those things on the floor of Congress.

Which completely ignores where that came from .. and completely ignores the plethora of braindead right-wing sites that claimed Saddam had WMD and ties to 9/11.

It is obvious why you want to hide your head in the sand and rely on propaganda for "facts."

Uh-oh. Are those liberal propaganda sites, BAC? Better issue a warning so the rube doesn't accidentally click on them and SUPPORT them....

:rofl2:

Maybe I should post warnings.

WARNING: Facts in here

:0)

BEWARE: You may be exposed to graphic images of truth that may be unsettling to your tender ideological sensitivities

most of the board liberals would benefit from having as much intelligence as a child.....

Just more mindless babble that ignores that most liberals are at the very least every bit as intelligent as you are.

The notion that everybody should stick their head in a bucket before debating critical issues defines where the intelligence is not.

???...you consider Grind to be a conservative?.....

Grind considers himself to be a conservative. At least that is what he has told me in the past. "you forget that I'm a conservative Darla just because i'm such a cool guy" is a direct quote in fact.

I have yet to see him call himself a liberal, can you find that for us? Or perhaps this is another one of those things that you're just "good with" even though the facts state otherwise?

Which completely ignores where that came from .. and completely ignores the plethora of braindead right-wing sites that claimed Saddam had WMD and ties to 9/11.

It is obvious why you want to hide your head in the sand and rely on propaganda for "facts."

Oh... So Hillary Clinton and John Kerry picked up their disinformation from right-wing websites now? Is that what you are claiming?

What about Bill Clinton's 1998 Iraqi Liberation Act, which called for the removal of Saddam Hussein and installation of democracy? Did some right-wing blog cause the president to advocate for that too?

Back