Bozeman Daily Chronicle Poll

go find a small town somewhere else....

it cracks me up what a nerve meme hit....you guys are touchy, gettting worried about your messiah :eek:

Silly; you're double-standard is showing again.

Why can't you just admit that this is a fairly biased survey? Your 1st comment on the thread was that we'd all try to discredit it, as though it is some sort of valid measure, anyway.

Silly; you're double-standard is showing again.

Why can't you just admit that this is a fairly biased survey? Your 1st comment on the thread was that we'd all try to discredit it, as though it is some sort of valid measure, anyway.

and you did... (yawn)

it is a valid measure in bozeman, the thread, nor the poll ever claimed to be anything more...it never claimed to be a national poll, you tried to make it into something more

DailyKos online polls = biased & unreliable; not a true measure of American opinion.

Bozeman online polls = biased & unreliable; not a true measure of American opinion.

That's the point. I don't know where you guys got the argument that I somehow said Bozeman is the exact same thing as DailyKos.

Another strawman.
My point. Select a better comparison.

Had this been "Iwriteonlyconservativenewsblog.blogspot" you might have a point.

Instead this was more like the LA Times than DailyKOS.

no desperation at all...all a diabolical plan..

and guess who fell for it...??
Muttley.gif
You are too fucking stoopid to come up with a diabolical plan. You would be lucky to come up with ANY kind of plan you fucking half wit dolt!

You are too fucking stoopid to come up with a diabolical plan. You would be lucky to come up with ANY kind of plan you fucking half wit dolt!

you my dear are a cranky assed jerk..but that is your problem, not mine.
and if that is you in your avatar, I could see why..

Last edited:
you my dear are a cranky assed jerk..but that is your problem, not mine.
and if that is you in your avatar, I could see why..
Yeah I look cranky as shit in that picture huh? Is that the best you can do as a come back, fucking hang yourself and do us all a favor!

trying to be civil is impossible
I'm not playing your little game..
see ya.

don't let him get to you, he gets pissed of and basically tells someone to fuck off if they criticize someone who talks about jizzing on other people's children...so consider the source

don't let him get to you, he gets pissed of and basically tells someone to fuck off if they criticize someone who talks about jizzing on other people's children...so consider the source

yeah well..I just noticed he only goes off on the women on the board, and only the ones who are conservative......what a big man.
:rolleyes:

yeah well..I just noticed he only goes off on the women on the board, and only the ones who are conservative......what a big man.
:rolleyes:

he has been acting exrtraordinary strange the past couple of days...real vile, personal and full of hate...don't pay attention to the ramblings of a madman who would defend comments about jizzing on people's children

you're cool

he has been acting exrtraordinary strange the past couple of days...real vile, personal and full of hate...don't pay attention to the ramblings of a madman who would defend comments about jizzing on people's children

you're cool

He's just another lefty foul-mouthed prick, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, she is cool.

Back