Bozeman Daily Chronicle Poll

yeah well..I just noticed he only goes off on the women on the board, and only the ones who are conservative......what a big man.
:rolleyes:
I go off on Dixie and SouthernMan as much or more than I go off on you but if you want to play the victim you go right ahead you little whiny simpleton.

He's just another lefty foul-mouthed prick, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, she is cool.
I am not a lefty. I support 2d amendment rights as loudly as any right winger on here. But I also support free speech, 4th amendment rights, and 9th amendment rights. You right wingers are no better than the left wingers except that you can't see me for what I am. I support a flat tax, the right of business owners to decide what will take place in their place of business like smoking. You have no idea what I am except that when I don't support your candidate I am a left winger. A pox on your whiny ass house.

I go off on Dixie and SouthernMan as much or more than I go off on you but if you want to play the victim you go right ahead you little whiny simpleton.

I'll never be a victim to a dickhead such as you, Mr. Big Man..
If you're trying to show you are an ass, you do it well...what a thing to strive for in life...Carry on though, it's your fucked up life..and I have nothing but pity for you..
I tried to be civil to you, and that didn't work, oh well.
I will not be part of your little game, so you are dismissed...

good luck to you..

I am not a lefty. I support 2d amendment rights as loudly as any right winger on here. But I also support free speech, 4th amendment rights, and 9th amendment rights. You right wingers are no better than the left wingers except that you can't see me for what I am. I support a flat tax, the right of business owners to decide what will take place in their place of business like smoking. You have no idea what I am except that when I don't support your candidate I am a left winger. A pox on your whiny ass house.

:gives::blah::blah::blah:, you are still a foul-mouthed prick.

and you did... (yawn)

it is a valid measure in bozeman, the thread, nor the poll ever claimed to be anything more...it never claimed to be a national poll, you tried to make it into something more

Not that we are saying she claimed it was a national poll... but since it's not, it was too irrelevant to post. The fact that she posted it and was like "HEY, LOOK HOW POPULAR WE ARE!" is just kind of pathetic.

I know you'll, undoubtedly, find this hard to believe but this foreign chap had never before heard of the thriving metropolis that is "Bozeman", never mind their legendary news organ "The Chronicle".

However, having been directed there by this fascinating poll, i took a little time to explore and particularly enjoyed the comments of the local people on their, inaccurately described, "Bozeman Talks" feature.

http://bozemantalks.com/2009/07/07/to-whomever-is-monitoring-this-website

Not that we are saying she claimed it was a national poll... but since it's not, it was too irrelevant to post. The fact that she posted it and was like "HEY, LOOK HOW POPULAR WE ARE!" is just kind of pathetic.

you don't my reasons for posting it..but go ahead and pretend you do.

it does prove that in a small conservative town in a small conservative state people do not like Obama. There are thousands of towns like it.
Democrats ignore this at their own peril.
That said go look at pools in San Fran, NY, Atl

on the contrary, the reaction from some on the left was utter priceless, their knee jerk reaction was too funny

I know you'll, undoubtedly, find this hard to believe but this foreign chap had never before heard of the thriving metropolis that is "Bozeman", never mind their legendary news organ "The Chronicle".

However, having been directed there by this fascinating poll, i took a little time to explore and particularly enjoyed the comments of the local people on their, inaccurately described, "Bozeman Talks" feature.

http://bozemantalks.com/2009/07/07/to-whomever-is-monitoring-this-website

It would appear that our bushclub posters also post on the Bizeman website?

Back