Bozeman Daily Chronicle Poll

It would appear that our bushclub posters also post on the Bizeman website?

Maybe.

They do seem to have had one of those 4th of July Tea Parties, which nobody is talking about any more.

Does anyone know how that went? I'm assuming, from the lack of posts on it, that it wasn't exactly a tour de force.

Last edited:
Maybe.

They do seem to have had one of those 4th of July Tea Parties, which nobody is talking about any more.

Does anyone know how that went? I'm assuming, from the lack of posts on it, that it wasn't exactly a tour de force.

It didn't go as well as the Tea Party I threw on St. Patrick's Day wherein to show solidarity for liberal Democratic causes people were instructed to wear green and get drunk.

he has been acting exrtraordinary strange the past couple of days...real vile, personal and full of hate...don't pay attention to the ramblings of a madman who would defend comments about jizzing on people's children

you're cool

Like most men who consider themselves intellecuals, he's got his nose too far up in the air to see his own shit.

He makes some good points, and I'd say he does try to be consistant with his reasoned positions...his fault lies in thinking his are the only ones worth considering.

dailyKOS has online polls... Faux News has online polls... CNN has online polls.. the Bozeman paper has an online poll. they are ALL equally worthless... and ALL equally unscientific... and ALL equally irrelevant.

but I guess talking about THIS is better than arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

dailyKOS has online polls... Faux News has online polls... CNN has online polls.. the Bozeman paper has an online poll. they are ALL equally worthless... and ALL equally unscientific... and ALL equally irrelevant.

but I guess talking about THIS is better than arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

I'll bite. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Like most men who consider themselves intellecuals, he's got his nose too far up in the air to see his own shit.

He makes some good points, and I'd say he does try to be consistant with his reasoned positions...his fault lies in thinking his are the only ones worth considering.

he is not as bad as the asshole i read the other day who called a female poster a gaping p***y hole....only a coward would do that

42, was that the answer from the computer in Hitchhikers guide?
Man if they had only said 42 1/3 :D
The answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. I figure that the number of angels on the head of a pin is most certainly part of Everything.

The ultimate answer is math.
Math rules and can explain everything from zits to why girls go to the bathroom in pairs.

The answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. I figure that the number of angels on the head of a pin is most certainly part of Everything.
I wish you guys wouldn't to this. I'm sitting here in my den on a saturday morning and now you not only have me thinking about how many angels dance on the head of a pin but;

If Grind were to die would he then be "Ground" or "Grounded"?

If Al Franken is good enough and smart enough and doggone it people like him, then how does that explain what Rush Limbaugh say's about him?

Why do they anounce power outages on TV?

Who's taken more shots to the face. Oscar DelaHoya or Anne Coulter?

Isn't taking a poll of "likely voters" the same as taking a poll of those "Likely to masturbate"?

Who discovered chalk?

I wish you guys wouldn't to this. I'm sitting here in my den on a saturday morning and now you not only have me thinking about how many angels dance on the head of a pin but;

If Grind were to die would he then be "Ground" or "Grounded"?

If Al Franken is good enough and smart enough and doggone it people like him, then how does that explain what Rush Limbaugh say's about him?

Why do they anounce power outages on TV?

Who's taken more shots to the face. Oscar DelaHoya or Anne Coulter?

Isn't taking a poll of "likely voters" the same as taking a poll of those "Likely to masturbate"?

Who discovered chalk?

"If Grind were to die would he then be "Ground" or "Grounded"?"

He would be Ground.
After he was buried, he would be Grounded.

Must be a lot of racists in Montana who disrespect President Obama. I bet they all voted many times. The FBI should look into it. Maybe their little racist newspaper should be suspended.

Back