Bragg Fails to Cite UNDERLYING FELONY that is the Entire Basis of His Case

I probably should not enjoy beating on the mentally inferior as much as i do, but exposing PostModernIdiot's complete lack of understanding of all things law, is quite satisfying to me.

If he is indeed a lawyer, it just shows how incredibly stupid some lawyers, in fact are, and also how they are drawn to Trump.

Most of Trump's problems can be traced back to having lawyers who were stupid and complicit and fed his worst instincts. PostModernIdiot is the exemplar of what a Trump lawyer looks like.

He would be telling Trump with certainty that in NYS they cannot address the Grand Jury and then when provided the legal statute saying he was wrong he would just double and triple down saying he was correct.

They are so stupid that it has to be defined as a fatal flaw.
He claims to be a failed lawyer. Curious bio but there it is.

Few lawyers I know are drawn to Trump.

He claims to be a failed lawyer. Curious bio but there it is.
I am learning a lot about him from you guys who know his history, but it all only confirms what was apparent and obvious.

He admitted to being a slum lord lawyer and in fact that area of law is often the last refuge of the failed lawyers whose only real value is that they can execute documents, the paralegals cannot for court filings.

Slumlord lawyers deal 99% of the time with defendants who do not show up to court for evictions or judgements on missed payments. It is a filing exercise with all doc's generally drawn up by paralegals and signed by the lawyer. the lawyer is often the least knowledge in that room.

The underlying crime he sought to hide was concealing election information from the public which is a federal and state felony.

Really? Did MSNBC tell you that? How were they concealing election information AFTER the election dipstick.

:lolup: Another low information clueless wonder dunce who knows nothing about the case bloviating ignorantly.

I am learning a lot about him from you guys who know his history, but it all only confirms what was apparent and obvious.

He admitted to being a slum lord lawyer and in fact that area of law is often the last refuge of the failed lawyers whose only real value is that they can execute documents, the paralegals cannot for court filings.

Slumlord lawyers deal 99% of the time with defendants who do not show up to court for evictions or judgements on missed payments. It is a filing exercise with all doc's generally drawn up by paralegals and signed by the lawyer. the lawyer is often the least knowledge in that room.
don't be silly......if I were a slumlord attorney I would have been hired to evict you a few times in the last forty years......I doubt you've ever been able to afford renting from my clients........

Really? Did MSNBC tell you that? How were they concealing election information AFTER the election dipstick.

:lolup: Another low information clueless wonder dunce who knows nothing about the case bloviating ignorantly.
I don't watch TV news. Try reading the indictment document.

Each of the indictments is a crime.
No, an indictment is an accusation.
No crime has been proven. The records are misdemeanors, far in excess of the statute of limitations, unless Bragg can tie them to the Big, Secret Underlying Crime, which he has not.

And the prosecution has RESTED ITS CASE.

"

When Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg first brought charges against Donald Trump in March 2023, the legal theory behind the indictment remained remarkably unclear. Bragg had charged Trump under New York Penal Law § 175.10, falsifying business records in the first degree. The falsification of business records alone is a misdemeanor under § 175.05—but Bragg had boosted the charge to a felony by alleging that Trump fudged the records with the “intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof.” But what other crime? The indictment didn’t say.

Now, a year later, with the trial finally underway, Bragg’s legal theory has come into focus—if you know where to look. The charges against Trump still have an oddly inchoate quality, thanks to Bragg’s decision to charge § 175.10 without also charging alongside it the offense that elevated the alleged business records violation to a felony.

Last edited:
Don't forget he also used "charge stacking."

That is, Bragg charged 34 felonies for the same thing against the same supposed underlying crime. That is, there is one underlying crime and supposedly Trump on 34 occasions made some bookkeeping entry that could be charged. Normally, this would be one crime for the underlying crime, not 34 separate charges.

It's like being caught felony speeding and given 34 counts, one for each mile you sped.

Don't forget he also used "charge stacking."

That is, Bragg charged 34 felonies for the same thing against the same supposed underlying crime. That is, there is one underlying crime and supposedly Trump on 34 occasions made some bookkeeping entry that could be charged. Normally, this would be one crime for the underlying crime, not 34 separate charges.

It's like being caught felony speeding and given 34 counts, one for each mile you sped.
To put it mildly.

Back