Bragg Fails to Cite UNDERLYING FELONY that is the Entire Basis of His Case

I'm not arguing.....I'm ignoring your mindless rants...
ya well just learn your lesson.

When it comes to all issues 'law' you will be wrong 100% of the time and get embarrassed by me having to educate you yet again as happened here.

Now DON"T repeat that misinformed view again.

ya well just learn your lesson.

When it comes to all issues 'law' you will be wrong 100% of the time and get embarrassed by me having to educate you yet again as happened here.

Now DON"T repeat that misinformed view again.
really?....because I just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have your head up your ass..........what was the education part......that you can contradict your own statement and not even notice?......

really?....because I just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have your head up your ass..........what was the education part......that you can contradict your own statement and not even notice?......
And yet your problem is you did not prove anything.

you provided NOTHING to counter the facts i cited to you explaining the law.

Your stated position that in NYS "...grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents..." is not just wrong, but stupid, just like you are.

So once again STOP speaking on topics of law for your own good. You have a 100% rate of getting it wrong.

And yet your problem is you did not prove anything.

you provided NOTHING to counter the facts i cited to you explaining the law.

Your stated position that in NYS "...grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents..." is not just wrong, but stupid, just like you are.

So once again STOP speaking on topics of law for your own good. You have a 100% rate of getting it wrong.
lol....even Jarod agreed with me you simple minded fuck....I suspect you think your an expert on grand juries because you pumped gas into Grand Prix once,,,,,,,

At his first POST -ARRAIGNMENT presser, Soros-funded. smalltime city lawyer Alvin Bragg failed to cite the UNDERLYING FELONY his entire case rests upon.

Instead of plainly stating what he is prosecuting, he just spewed a mishmash of bullshit, referring to the "underlying felony" that he STILL HAS NOT CITED.

WHY??

PERHAPS BECAUSE THERE IS NONE?

He is FORCED TO SPECIFY IT in the Bill of Particulars, in OPEN COURT.

Can't wait for this...
So, in the real world the Prosecution nailed their case and trump's defense blew it - today was a great example - putting Costello on the stand totally backfired on the defense and corroborated the prosecution's case, that trump was pressuring Cohen to "stick to their story and not to flip".

It's not looking good for your fat, corrupt cult leader!

Trump can't prepare a case until Bragg reveals the felony to Trump's defense team. Bragg has to tell them what he is charged with. This is a laughable case.
The indictment is public record. The jury has seen them and if you figure out how to use the google, you can see them as well!

OMG... A prosecutor doesn't present all his evidence in a presser. That must mean the criminal is innocent.

Next thing you know you will be complaining that a prosecutor doesn't even have a presser for someone indicted of a crime. When was the last time Bragg held a presser to talk about someone indicted for assault? Should we just let them all out of prison because the prosecutor didn't hold a presser?
The maga cult expects trump's prosecutors to act like Kenneth Starr - constantly leaking embarrassing shit about the president, or in trump's case, the former president.

The Trump company was run by crooks with no ethics. Lying was a business method. Cheating was too. Trump and his people have difficulty convincing a jury that they are suddenly and uncharacteristically telling the truth. Cohen was jailed partly for lying. Wesselberg is in jail his second time. Trump lied over 30,000 times when he was in office. It is impossible to treat Trump's company like a normal business with ethics and morality.

The Trump company was run by crooks with no ethics. Lying was a business method. Cheating was too. Trump and his people have difficulty convincing a jury that they are suddenly and uncharacteristically telling the truth. Cohen was jailed partly for lying. Wesselberg is in jail his second time. Trump lied over 30,000 times when he was in office. It is impossible to treat Trump's company like a normal business with ethics and morality.
Your unreasoning hatred of Trump is already known, Sybil.

The fact that Dem elite/permanent Washington is able & willing to use the power of law enforcement to go after political opponents, everyone from parents attending school board meetings to a former president, is evidence that our country is no longer a functioning democracy or a truly free country. It’s time to vote out these anti-democracy politicians and take back our country.

--------------------------------------------------

It is too late for that....power has mostly already been removed from the people......voting now serves mostly to promote the illusion that what the people want and think still matters.
The United States was never a democracy, Chicom.

Well, for you mentally challenged TRUMPTARDS that do not understand law or how it works....

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office alleged in his press release today, that Trump deployed “catch and kill” schemes before and after the 2016 presidential election to bury allegations of three affairs, then “went to great lengths to hide this conduct, causing dozens of false entries in business records to conceal criminal activity.”
What criminal activity? What false entries?
Trump’s actions amounted to “attempts to violate state and federal election laws,” the DA’s office alleged—the schemes were intended to hide “damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election,” District Attorney Alvin Bragg said in a statement.
Not a crime.
While the 16-page indictment contains limited details about each of the three alleged hush-money deals, the press release cited payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels weeks before the 2016 election to prevent her from talking about a 2006 affair she says she had with Trump.
Not a crime.
The DA’s office also alleged that Trump orchestrated a $30,000 payment to a former Trump Tower doorman in exchange for his silence about a child the doorman claimed Trump had out of wedlock.
Not a crime.
In the third instance, prosecutors claimed the Trump Organization attempted to reimburse American Media Inc. (which, at the time, owned the National Enquirer, whose former publisher was a long-time friend of Trump’s) for a $150,000 payment it made to former Playboy model Karen McDougal in exchange for the rights to her story about her alleged affair with Trump, which the tabloid never published.
Not a crime.
The indictment alleges Trump attempted to “defraud” and “conceal” another crime in the commission of each of the 34 counts—a distinction that legal experts said would allow the DA to elevate the misdemeanor charges of falsifying business records to felonies.
What crime?

Back