Bragg Fails to Cite UNDERLYING FELONY that is the Entire Basis of His Case

Cohen testified her attorney contacted him......
It seems you left out quite a bit of the testimony.

Dylan Howard put Keith Davidson and Michael Cohen in contact with each other in a text on Oct 10th.
Keith/Michael connecting you both in regards to that business opportunity.

But what's a few lies on your part while trying to defend Trump's lies? You are simply proving you have no credibility when you lie about what has been testified to.

I'm right here, pointing at your lies, asking questions, waiting for answers, Cuntselor.......you haven't got the balls to admit you're a liar.......
Care to admit that you lied about Cohen claiming Davidson contacted him? Do you have the balls to admit that you're a liar?

After the initial text by Dylan Howard putting Cohen and Davidson in contact with each other Cohen then testified that he was the one that called Davidson.

after Dylan Howard confirmed that Keith Davidson would be representing Stormy Daniels, did you reach out and speak to Keith Davidson by phone?
A: I did

Care to admit that you lied about Cohen claiming Davidson contacted him? Do you have the balls to admit that you're a liar?

After the initial text by Dylan Howard putting Cohen and Davidson in contact with each other Cohen then testified that he was the one that called Davidson.

after Dylan Howard confirmed that Keith Davidson would be representing Stormy Daniels, did you reach out and speak to Keith Davidson by phone?
A: I did
why would I admit to lying when I have not.......Costello testified that Cohen told him HE was informed that Daniels wanted to make a deal........it wasn't Trump.....this was all Cohen's deal.....even Cohen testified that he contacted "the boss" after he had discussed the matter with Daniel's lawyer........so, lets hear you admit you're a liar......

The grand jury only heard what Bragg wanted them to hear. The judge has made zero rulings so far. Next.
The problem you have is that your post is a lie. So that is what is 'next'.

NYS allows the accused and his lawyers to also address the grand jury and Trump's team took advantage of that when they sent Costello in. The problem the Trump team had is that he has no one credible to defend him, he could send in.

Run again, run!

What lies?
sure....I'll be running right behind you.....kicking you in the ass all the way.......lies? let's stick with the current subject.......your lies about the obvious failure of the prosecutor to prove what they alleged.......

It seems you left out quite a bit of the testimony.

Dylan Howard put Keith Davidson and Michael Cohen in contact with each other in a text on Oct 10th.
Keith/Michael connecting you both in regards to that business opportunity.

But what's a few lies on your part while trying to defend Trump's lies? You are simply proving you have no credibility when you lie about what has been testified to.
oh gosh, you mean I have contradicted something Cohen testified to under oath?........which thing.....it is confusing because he has testified both sides of contradictory things so many times........

which was before Trump was informed.......Cohen had already worked the deal ("fixed" it) before he even informed Trump.......

sure....I'll be running right behind you.....kicking you in the ass all the way.......lies? let's stick with the current subject.......your lies about the obvious failure of the prosecutor to prove what they alleged.......
Specifically, what was the lie?

The problem you have is that your post is a lie. So that is what is 'next'.

NYS allows the accused and his lawyers to also address the grand jury and Trump's team took advantage of that when they sent Costello in. The problem the Trump team had is that he has no one credible to defend him, he could send in.
grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents......the test is "if all is as charged, is there sufficient evidence to support the possibility of a prosecution"........in the actual trial the test is "when considering all the evidence is it established beyond a reasonable doubt".....different standards, different evidence......

didn't you state that the prosecutor had provided evidence of the alleged crime?.........if you believe it, then do what no one else has been able to do......name it....
The documents signed by Trump are good evidence. The testimony about Trumps business practices shows that he does not give money away without knowing why.

grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents......the test is "if all is as charged, is there sufficient evidence to support the possibility of a prosecution"........in the actual trial the test is "when considering all the evidence is it established beyond a reasonable doubt".....different standards, different evidence......
Look PostmodernIdiot. Do not think because we have a new format to the forum the prior prohibition about you commenting on anything about law is lifted.

It is proved prior and reaffirmed now that you will get 100% EVERYTHING you say WRONG when it comes to law.

New York State DOES allow the accused and his surrogates to address the Grand Jury before charges are filed and Trumps team DID.

So as always the usual applies. You are wrong, and oh, stupid. And STOP commenting on any matter legal.

The documents signed by Trump are good evidence. The testimony about Trumps business practices shows that he does not give money away without knowing why.
really because Cohen testified yesterday that he stole $60k from Trump......do you think Trump knew?.........he signed checks for eleven months for payments to Cohen for the same amount which were labeled legal fees by his accountant......tell me what he knew.......

oh look.....a gas station clerk has made prohibitions......fuck off, child......
The important thing here is you REALIZE how you are ALWAYS WRONG when you comment on law.

You comment above is either IGNORANCE or a LIE. I will let you pick as NYS DOES ALLOW the defendant to address the Grand Jury and Trump's team DID address the GJ despite you saying they could not.

So the prohibition is for your own good and stands in tact. Ignore it at your peril as all you will do is make more mistakes on the law.

The important thing here is you REALIZE how you are ALWAYS WRONG when you comment on law.

You comment above is either IGNORANCE or a LIE. I will let you pick as NYS DOES ALLOW the defendant to address the Grand Jury and Trump's team DID address the GJ despite you saying they could not.

So the prohibition is for your own good and stands in tact. Ignore it at your peril as all you will do is make more mistakes on the law.
it is far more important that folks realize you wouldn't have a clue what the law says if I didn't explain it to you and even then you ignore it.......what makes you think you can make up shit about NY law and people are going to be stupid enough to think you know anything about grand juries?.....

it is far more important that folks realize you wouldn't have a clue what the law says if I didn't explain it to you and even then you ignore it.......what makes you think you can make up shit about NY law and people are going to be stupid enough to think you know anything about grand juries?.....
Ahhh so you will continue to argue this point that in NYS only the Prosecution who can present to the Grand Jury and you stand by this statement you made...

PostmodernIdiot:
"...grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents..."

So even in the face of me feeding you the law...
A defendant or target may ask the grand jury "either orally or in writing" to cause a designated person to be called as a witness. Thereafter, the grand jury may request that such a subpoena be issued subject to the limitation set forth above [CPL §190.50(6)].

and undeniable proof...

in your ingornace and stupidity you are going to MAINTAIN it did not happen, and only the Prosecution presented to the NYS grand jury?

339d60ed-7346-4ee6-af0e-a2d3c7837a0f-1686281543785.jpg

I want everyone reading this thread to pay attention to the depths of PmP's stupidity and stubbornness when it comes to his lack of ANY knowledge of the law as he sees the above and continues to argue "....grand juries hear only the evidence that the prosecutor presents..."

why would I admit to lying when I have not.......Costello testified that Cohen told him HE was informed that Daniels wanted to make a deal........it wasn't Trump.....this was all Cohen's deal.....even Cohen testified that he contacted "the boss" after he had discussed the matter with Daniel's lawyer........so, lets hear you admit you're a liar......
Wow.. Just wow.....

You don't seem to know what you are saying from one minute to the next.
I pointed out that Daniels couldn't be blackmailing Trump since she didn't make the initial contact with Trump to be paid. She contacted the National Enquirer. They put her lawyer in contact with Cohen through a group text and then Cohen made the first direct contact. But thanks for admitting it couldn't possibly be blackmail. You claimed:
Cohen testified her attorney contacted him......

And there we have your lie. Cohen was informed Daniels wanted to make a deal and Cohen made the first contact with her lawyer.

Why? The kangaroo court judge has refused. Doesn't matter...this will get tossed by a REAL court.

Please tell us all what the Big, Secret UNDERLYING Crime Bragg claims he has, that make the expired,. misdemeanor (if even true) records case...a "felony".

Wow.. Just wow.....

You don't seem to know what you are saying from one minute to the next.
I pointed out that Daniels couldn't be blackmailing Trump since she didn't make the initial contact with Trump to be paid. She contacted the National Enquirer. They put her lawyer in contact with Cohen through a group text and then Cohen made the first direct contact. But thanks for admitting it couldn't possibly be blackmail. You claimed:

And there we have your lie. Cohen was informed Daniels wanted to make a deal and Cohen made the first contact with her lawyer.
Still waitng for the Big, Secret UNDERLYING Felony.

Bragg tell you? Please share it.

Back