Bragg Fails to Cite UNDERLYING FELONY that is the Entire Basis of His Case

Why? The kangaroo court judge has refused. Doesn't matter...this will get tossed by a REAL court.

Please tell us all what the Big, Secret UNDERLYING Crime Bragg claims he has, that make the expired,. misdemeanor (if even true) records case...a "felony".

Now, makeup some bullshit.
I'm not the one making claims. You are, without knowing a fucking thing about you're saying, obviously.

Sure, after the prosecution rested its case and on the ground of insufficient evidence to support a conviction. This is a different animal entirely,

Isn't blackmail when someone contacts the person they are blackmailing and demands money or they will reveal it to the media or the public?

Stormy never contacted Trump. She contacted The National Enquirer. Your claim of blackmail is ridiculous. No person with an actual brain would accuse Stormy of blackmail based on the facts of who she contacted to try to sell the story.
If Stormy never contacted Trump or his representatives how was she ever paid. It was blackmail or extortion. Pay me or I'm going ahead and telling my lie.

Probably because he was greedy. He took a pay cut to work for Trump just because he wanted the experience. He learned how to rig elections during that stint.
Because he was a lawyer and had no personal ethics. He saw the chance to steal from Trump and he took it. He also stole from the government (IRS) The fact that Trump signed his checks for the money he stole PROVES that Trump doesn't know what every check he signs is going for.

Last edited:
I do not know his party affiliation, but he clearly hates Trump. Do you deny that the culture in Trumpland is to take what you can get?
He wanted to run for Congress in New York ,what party do you think. Vote for me because I hate Trump too. He was a thief because he was a lying lawyer not because of Trump.

He wanted to run for Congress in New York ,what party do you think. Vote for me because I hate Trump too. He was a thief because he was a lying lawyer not because of Trump.
The Democrats do not support his type. He would have to be in the Trump party, they are one in the same.

Isn't blackmail when someone contacts the person they are blackmailing and demands money or they will reveal it to the media or the public?

Stormy never contacted Trump. She contacted The National Enquirer. Your claim of blackmail is ridiculous. No person with an actual brain would accuse Stormy of blackmail based on the facts of who she contacted to try to sell the story.
Cohen testified her attorney contacted him......

If Stormy never contacted Trump or his representatives how was she ever paid. It was blackmail or extortion. Pay me or I'm going ahead and telling my lie.
She didn't contact them. They contacted her and told her they would pay her to keep quiet.

According to you blackmail is now a person who is being blackmailed contacts someone and offers to pay them to keep them quiet? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I'll offer you, ExpressLane, $12 to keep quiet. Great.. Now I can accuse ExpressLane of blackmail.

ExpressLane is trying to blackmail me as evidenced by I offered him money to keep quiet!!!!

Reactions: QP!
Jarod said:
I do not know his party affiliation, but he clearly hates Trump. Do you deny that the culture in Trumpland is to take what you can get?
lying lawyer...hates Trump irrationally...sounds like the type of culture Jarod is used to.......

She didn't contact them. They contacted her and told her they would pay her to keep quiet.

According to you blackmail is now a person who is being blackmailed contacts someone and offers to pay them to keep them quiet? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I'll offer you, ExpressLane, $12 to keep quiet. Great.. Now I can accuse ExpressLane of blackmail.

ExpressLane is trying to blackmail me as evidenced by I offered him money to keep quiet!!!!
Cohen testified otherwise......

You put your tail between your legs (there is plenty of room) and take your ball and go home. You did it in a blaze once before, then came running back....
I'm right here, pointing at your lies, asking questions, waiting for answers, Cuntselor.......you haven't got the balls to admit you're a liar.......

Back