Brandon the unfit boob

814.jpeg

Dear fucking idiot

Your guy was deemed by a court and jury to have raped a tiny woman is a store dressing room

And his White House passed out drugs like candy

Fuck you very much

Link to him being convicted of rape...and his sex offender page

RAPIST HAVE A SEX OFFENDER PAGE!

If u have not raped a woman u will not be on the list

Last edited:

If you think that I'm going to vote for the man who is only 3 years younger, who has actually been indicted for 91 felonies and has the complete opposite views as I do, you are nuts.

Biden has done a good job for the country because he has surrounded himself with great people. Trump didn't do the same. Even he admits that he hired bad people.

I will vote for Biden even though I wish that both parties would start nominating and electing younger people who have more to lose if this country fails.

Democrats should not feel shy speaking up about Biden's age, just as Republicans should not feel shy speaking up against Trump's alleged crimes and sexual assault, as well as his age.

If you think that I'm going to vote for the man who is only 3 years younger, who has actually been indicted for 91 felonies and has the complete opposite views as I do, you are nuts.

Biden has done a good job for the country because he has surrounded himself with great people. Trump didn't do the same. Even he admits that he hired bad people.

I will vote for Biden even though I wish that both parties would start nominating and electing younger people who have more to lose if this country fails.

Democrats should not feel shy speaking up about Biden's age, just as Republicans should not feel shy speaking up against Trump's alleged crimes and sexual assault, as well as his age.
Trump is 4 years younger than Dementia Joe
arz-38od08_t3-jpg.1501651

Trump is 4 years younger than Dementia Joe
arz-38od08_t3-jpg.1501651

Trump Admits Misusing Charity Funds, Settles Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation

President Donald Trump must personally pay $2 million in fines because he illegally used his charity to benefit his 2016 candidacy. A state judge in New York delivered the judgment on Thursday afternoon. The judicially-assessed penalty must be paid to a number of nonprofit organizations in the Empire State.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards accuser $5M

NEW YORK (AP) — A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the White House.

Donald Trump found liable for fraud in New York civil case

NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - A New York judge found Donald Trump and his family business fraudulently inflated the value of his properties and other assets, in a major defeat for the former U.S. president that could severely hamper his ability to do business in the state.

Back