Brandon the unfit boob

1710603156300-png.1526540

I am not sure what drives Lyingfish's dishonest memes. If a person crosses the border and asks for asylum, they are entitled to a hearing. The immigrants run TO border guards. Because we understaff the courts, it takes 3 to 5 years to get a hearing. That is the process. On a good day, you might be able to figure out that we should accelerate the process.

I am not sure what drives Lyingfish's dishonest memes. If a person crosses the border and asks for asylum, they are entitled to a hearing. The immigrants run TO border guards. Because we understaff the courts, it takes 3 to 5 years to get a hearing. That is the process. On a good day, you might be able to figure out that we should accelerate the process.

Nordie, you never fail to remind us all, every village needs one. Ever think that this created the problem in the first place,

Nope,

The law requires them to apply for asylum at the US embassy in their home country or the first safe haven, such as Mexico. Entering the USA illegally to ask for asylum should be an automatic rejection.

Back