Brandon the unfit boob

There is nothing you crazed rightys can say about Biden, that is not the same or worse for Trump. You plug up your ears when Trump talks. It is horrible. Biden has a staff of intelligent and experienced people. Trump cannot recognize quality. Anyone he hired with credentials had to be fired before they would tell on Trump's insanity.

1707675430547-png.1502230

Donald Poopy Pants can't pronounce Anonymous'.

Hey Ass-Hole,

Just one question for you...

Tell me the name of the person who is currently running America?

Don't say it's BRANDON, because BREANDON has recently been officially (legally) deemed "non compos mentis" (that means "insane"/"not of sound mind")..

And being "insane" and being potus are mutually exclusive sets.

Someone must be running America because it is kind of running, running down-hill fast. Can you tell me the name of the REAL Chief Executive - the REAL Commander-in-Chief ?

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Well it is about Biden. :dunno:

BREAKING: Trump gets brutal news as CNN reports that “in today’s hearing, New York judge just rejected his motion to throw out charges brought by Manhattan’s district attorney in the criminal hush money probe.”

But it gets WAY worse for Trump…

The judge also ruled that Trump “will face his first criminal trial with jury selection on March 25 in New York,” which will give ample time for Trump to be found guilty — and even be sent to prison — before the election in November.

The CNN report continues, revealing that “the decision comes as other criminal charges against Trump in other states have yet to be scheduled, as they are going through with pre-trial motions and being challenged in court. The trial will come in the middle of the ramp up to the general election. Trump was indicted by a grand jury last March on 34 counts of falsifying business records to commit or conceal another crime” when he “engaged in a cover up scheme to hide reimbursement payments made to his former attorney, Michael Cohen who had paid hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels to stop her from going public about a past affair with Trump before the 2016 presidential election.

Accountability season is now officially under way — and there’s now no delaying the inevitable.

Donald Trump will likely be found guilty giving the mountain of incriminating evidence against him — and he may well soon become the first presidential candidate in American history to run a presidential campaign from the cold, dark confines of a prison cell.

Tick, tock, Donald Trump…

So? Then ignore it. And change your diaper!

The fake ignore is hilarious.... how many times do I have to repeat ...if you've got someone on ignore you ignore them... if you're telling them that you're ignoring them you're not ignoring them...

Hey Ass-Hole,

Just one question for you...

Tell me the name of the person who is currently running America?

Don't say it's BRANDON, because BREANDON has recently been officially (legally) deemed "non compos mentis" (that means "insane"/"not of sound mind")..

And being "insane" and being potus are mutually exclusive sets.

Someone must be running America because it is kind of running, running down-hill fast. Can you tell me the name of the REAL Chief Executive - the REAL Commander-in-Chief ?

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Joe Biden, That was easy.

Back