BREAKING NEWS: Memo finally released!!!!!!!!

The Memo is barely mentioned anymore, it was a quick flash in the pan, but look at how they reacted upon its release.

Look at the first page of this thread. They were orgasmic. They are morons who jump at any flashy thing Rump produces, then jump to the next thing.

I just find the US political system to be so corrupt and disgusting, how can anyone justify this kind of bullshit?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

If I paid for an investigation into something, and it turns up criminal wrongdoing... then I turn the results of that investigation over to the FBI, how is that corrupt or disgusting?

If I paid for an investigation into something, and it turns up criminal wrongdoing... then I turn the results of that investigation over to the FBI, how is that corrupt or disgusting?
Yes I don't expect you to understand, you're part of the Swamp.

Yes I don't expect you to understand, you're part of the Swamp.

So, explain it to me or to others reading.... I expect you cant, you just want to feel like something is corrupt so you can justify your love of Rump.

He cant explain because its just something he said because it justifies his emotions.

Its why all Rumppers believe all his shit.

I'm curious about this as well.

Why wouldn't you want wrongdoing & criminal behavior exposed if you're "anti-swamp"?
Well let's start with the Clinton campaign spending over a billion dollars. Don't you find that truly disgusting? There should be a limit set like there is over here.

Well let's start with the Clinton campaign spending over a billion dollars. Don't you find that truly disgusting? There should be a limit set like there is over here.

1) Do you have some documentation to support that claim?

2) You don't think the Rump campaign spent an equal amount on such stuff?

So, explain it to me or to others reading.... I expect you cant, you just want to feel like something is corrupt so you can justify your love of Rump.
I don't love any of them, they are all pretty disgusting to be honest. Trump was better than Clinton, who even spending well over a billion dollars couldn't buy the election.

Don't play games with me, it's all a matter of public record ffs.

Bull shit, that is a cop-out.

Answer or be exposed as a bullshit artiest who is simply emoting all over the board.

I get such a kick out of all you RED NECKS coming up with shit that just melts away just like the MEMO... NOTHING BURGER ,,JUST LIKE YEARS OF INVESTIGATIONS ON HILLARY...YOU GOT ZERO....AND THAT'S WHAT YOU RED NECKS ARE 0

I just told you alllllll .....there's nothing for any of you to worry about...just ignore the topic then. :awesome:

I get such a kick out of all you RED NECKS coming up with shit that just melts away just like the MEMO... NOTHING BURGER ,,JUST LIKE YEARS OF INVESTIGATIONS ON HILLARY...YOU GOT ZERO....AND THAT'S WHAT YOU RED NECKS ARE 0

Then why isn't Hillary suing Fusion GPS?
Because FGPS was only doing exactly what they were told to do! :cool:

There's no outrage from Obama, Hillary, Comey, the FISA judges or Lynch for the dossier being a shoddy piece of work because it was exactly what they ordered and wanted. For them, the dossier worked as a grand disrupter. But, still all of the Clinton millions couldn't buy her the presidency.

Back