BREAKING NEWS: Memo finally released!!!!!!!!

LOL... you think this is a nothing burger? If this memo is accurate, then it clearly shows the corruption at the FBI and its collusion with the DNC and Clinton campaigns.

It isn't the Clinton campaign and DNC JPP libtards are trying to cover for

It is Obama. In the end these violations will all trace back to Obama and will permanently taint his administration. That is what they are trying to protect

It isn't the Clinton campaign and DNC JPP libtards are trying to cover for

It is Obama. In the end these violations will all trace back to Obama and will permanently taint his administration. That is what they are trying to protect

its because obama was black wasnt it? :(

yeah sure, whatever. dude.
The fact FISA is politicized, by known false applications of the Steele dossier to the point McCabe says the warrant would never have been issued otherwise is just all fine and dandy in Democratic world.

You guys back in my daze used to actually care about assaults on the Constitution and the 4th..

Maybe you should talk to the Judge who approved it.

It confirms what we already knew, that Clinton and The Obama are corrupt.

It’s odd that it’s almost anticlimactic in a sense.

Some of us have been saying for months and months that the Fake News Dossier was the basis for Russia Mania AND the Trump/Russia investigation. The only thing the Memo proves is that we were right all along.

The only remaining question is how long the Mueller investigation can remain relevant in light of the Memo.

Really? You knew that the FBI went to the FISA Court using only the Steele Dossier?

I know many of us assumed it, but it was never confirmed before today

Then you assumed wrong. Read the memo. It claims:

>> The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele on behalf of the Democratic National Convention formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. <<

It goes on to claim that the origin of the Steele dossier was not explained to the FISA judge (apparently he didn't ask).

What other information the FBI provided is not mentioned at all. And that summarizes Nunes' case.

You guys are cray cray!

The dossier compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials.

b) The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named US. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a US. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOI at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier). The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of - and paid by - the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.

Looks like Hillary and the DNC are relevant.

As Chief Executive, who is responsible for the conduct of the DoJ and its' agencies during their term of Administration, Brad?

Nothing is wrong with using information from the Steel Report.

When I see you stating that it's acceptable to present tainted evidence to a federal judge in order to secure a warrant, I am reminded of the circumstance that precipitated your departure from the state attorneys' office, Brad.

Trump fans go ballistic on Trey Gowdy (R-South Carolina) after he says the Nunes memo doesn’t discredit the Mueller probe

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) on Friday said that the memo written by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) raised some concerns about the process by which FISA warrants are granted — but he also made sure to emphasize that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is entirely legitimate.

“As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller,” Gowdy wrote on Twitter. “The contents of this memo do not — in any way — discredit his investigation.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/tr...ys-nunes-memo-doesnt-discredit-mueller-probe/

Nothing is wrong with using information from the Steel Report.

I bet Donny Doumbshit wished he kept the Superbowl Interview scheduled ... So now he can't even go on world-wide TV, biggest audience of the year, to spout his bullshit and lies to support their actions.

They fucked up, big time. That's a huge screw up for them now.

All because Trump can't handle a major network that's not Fox News interviewing him one on one.

So this was their big move.

They released it the weekend when the only things most of American cares about is food/party prep, office pools, and point spreads.

They should have waited another week but instead they went up against the biggest media event of the year.

What an awesome Negotiation buy The Stupidshit n Cheif :nuke::rofl2:

Back