Breaking News

Thank you so very much.

The judge has some real zingers in there. Well worth the read if you have half an hour and just skim over the legal rulings cited.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but value is in the eye of the marketplace.

He also seems to think the the numbers could not be inflated because he could "find a buyer from Saudi Arabia" to pay any price he suggests.

The judge lays out the fraud pretty well and it's hard to argue that it could be simple misunderstanding. Trump got professional appraisals of property and then the same year gave the bank values that were 200% - 2300% larger than the professional appraisal.

I wonder if he will lose Trump Tower owned by his NY Corporations.

I would guess it will mean Trump can't own it. It will be interesting to see who buys it and at what price.

Overpriced paid for by wealthy Trump supporter or foreigners seeking an in if he's reelected or if everything will be fire sale prices.

This is only part of it, since it was just a summary judgement by the judge. It means that Letitia James has a narrower scope for her case.

The bench trial for specific illegal conduct starts next week.

The judge has some real zingers in there. Well worth the read if you have half an hour and just skim over the legal rulings cited.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but value is in the eye of the marketplace.

He also seems to think the the numbers could not be inflated because he could "find a buyer from Saudi Arabia" to pay any price he suggests.

The judge lays out the fraud pretty well and it's hard to argue that it could be simple misunderstanding. Trump got professional appraisals of property and then the same year gave the bank values that were 200% - 2300% larger than the professional appraisal.
I will find a copy, thanks.

Trump, Don Jr, and Eric will not be allowed to own corporations in NY, and the judge will decide the penalty after evidence.

The first question in the coming trial is answered, many claims made to banks that lent them money were fraudulent. They did not really have the value they claimed, by a long shot.

The Business certificates Trump corporations work under are no longer valid as of today. Someone will be appointed to take over the dissolution of these several corporations, selling off the pieces.

That is fucking music to my ears!!

Shit quality thread titles when done on purpose is a demonstration of lack of courtesy for the community, something that should never be seen from staff.

I was watching the news and finding an article for the post, and I missed the read more option, I thought the first few paragraphs were the full article. I need new glasses.

Back