Breaking News

Open up your piggy bank. The fraud is broke. Needed a bail bondsman in Georgia.

Im not a retarded leftist so I never give money to politicians. I've told you idiots a 1000 times I didn't vote for trump in the primaries before 2016 and I wont this time either. If he is the repub nominee however I will vote for trump based in part on who you cockroaches put up. See I don't fit you're ignorant little narrative. Was I really supposed to believe that hitlery or Brandon gave a shit about me as a conservative? The pig thought I was a deplorable and the imbecile said to blacks, if you dont know who youre supporting then you aint black. Blacks overwhelmingly support Dems and he said to them zo he loves me? AGAIN I'm not a retarded leftist.

Im not a retarded leftist so I never give money to politicians. I've told you idiots a 1000 times I didn't vote for trump in the primaries before 2016 and I wont this time either. If he is the repub nominee however I will vote for trump based in part on who you cockroaches put up. See I don't fit you're ignorant little narrative. Was I really supposed to believe that hitlery or Brandon gave a shit about me as a conservative? The pig thought I was a deplorable and the imbecile said to blacks, if you dont know who youre supporting then you aint black. Blacks overwhelmingly support Dems and he said to them zo he loves me? AGAIN I'm not a retarded leftist.

Yep, you’ll vote for someone who:

Is twice impeached
Defrauded people with Trump U
Stole from his own charity
Fucked a whore when his wife had a newborn at home
Found guilty of paying hush money to the whore
Guilty of libel and sexual assault. Twice
Guilty of persistent fraud to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars
Charged with 91 felonies, including violations of the Espionage Act.

Says a lot about you character and judgement. But you display that daily, anyway.

Yep, you’ll vote for someone who:

Is twice impeached
Defrauded people with Trump U
Stole from his own charity
Fucked a whore when his wife had a newborn at home
Found guilty of paying hush money to the whore
Guilty of libel and sexual assault. Twice
Guilty of persistent fraud to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars
Charged with 91 felonies, including violations of the Espionage Act.

Says a lot about you character and judgement. But you display that daily, anyway.

Yes I will in spite of all that because there hasn't been a DF party candidate in decades that I think gives a shit about me. The fact I won't vote for someone I don't think has my interests in mind says my character and judgement are just fine. Behind that your trying to shame me says something about the dearth of an argument on the part of leftists. It's sad to watch you people.

Yes I will in spite of all that because there hasn't been a DF party candidate in decades that I think gives a shit about me. The fact I won't vote for someone I don't think has my interests in mind says my character and judgement are just fine. Behind that your trying to shame me says something about the dearth of an argument on the part of leftists. It's sad to watch you people.

If you intend to vote for a candidate that gives a shit about you, then Orangetweet is the LAST one on that list.

So, it goes back to your shitty judgement.

If you intend to vote for a candidate that gives a shit about you, then Orangetweet is the LAST one on that list.

So, it goes back to your shitty judgement.

Wait until he doesn't need them any more. It'll be epic.

So who is Judge Arthur Engoron? Openly anti-Trump member of the New York Supreme Court who tried, and failed to savage Trump by violating the 4th Amendment and scouring tax returns. Trump directly sued Engoron for malicious prosecution in 2021. Quite the history. Any judge with integrity would have recused themselves - but Engoron is a leftist.

{[FONT=var(--tr-font-regular)]The order came after the former U.S. president sued Justice Arthur Engoron, the trial judge overseeing the case, accusing him and James of defying a court order that could narrow the lawsuit, according to a report in the Daily Beast.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=var(--tr-font-regular)]According to the court spokesman, appeals court Justice David Friedman granted an interim stay of the trial, and referred the matter to a five-judge panel, which expects to rule in the last week of September.}

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ju...rial-against-trump-pending-appeal-2023-09-14/

Corruption is the heart of the fascist democrat party.[/FONT]

They don't need to go in forever, just long enough works.

The problem for Trump is he won't win any appeals because the court record is not what you think it is. The court ruling cites facts, figures and laws. None of which are on Trump's side which is why he lost so bigly.

Perhaps you didn't notice but Trump lost one appeal yesterday and it wasn't even close.

So who is Judge Arthur Engoron? Openly anti-Trump member of the New York Supreme Court who tried, and failed to savage Trump by violating the 4th Amendment and scouring tax returns. Trump directly sued Engoron for malicious prosecution in 2021. Quite the history. Any judge with integrity would have recused themselves - but Engoron is a leftist.

{[FONT=var(--tr-font-regular)]The order came after the former U.S. president sued Justice Arthur Engoron, the trial judge overseeing the case, accusing him and James of defying a court order that could narrow the lawsuit, according to a report in the Daily Beast.[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT=var(--tr-font-regular)]According to the court spokesman, appeals court Justice David Friedman granted an interim stay of the trial, and referred the matter to a five-judge panel, which expects to rule in the last week of September.}

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ju...rial-against-trump-pending-appeal-2023-09-14/

Corruption is the heart of the fascist democrat party.[/FONT]

I guess you missed the rest of the story...

The appeals court, in a terse two-page order Thursday, effectively turned aside for now a lawsuit that Mr. Trump had filed against the trial judge, Arthur F. Engoron.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/28/nyregion/trump-fraud-judge-appeal.html

Trump losing is the heart of Trump's court battles.

Relevance?
You made this claim which is old and was overturned quickly by the appeals court.
According to the court spokesman, appeals court Justice David Friedman granted an interim stay of the trial, and referred the matter to a five-judge panel, which expects to rule in the last week of September.}

Engoron has a long history of Trump hate.

Any legitimate jurist would have recused.

But Engoron serves the Reich, not the law.
Your bullshit doesn't count in a court of law. Particularly when an appeals court panel of 5 judges without dissent denies the claim by Trump's lawyers that Engoran is biased

You made this claim which is old and was overturned quickly by the appeals court.
According to the court spokesman, appeals court Justice David Friedman granted an interim stay of the trial, and referred the matter to a five-judge panel, which expects to rule in the last week of September.}

I highlighted the fact that Engoron has a long history of emnity toward the president and is anything but fair and impartial.

Your bullshit doesn't count in a court of law. Particularly when an appeals court panel of 5 judges without dissent denies the claim by Trump's lawyers that Engoran is biased

LOL,

That remains to be seen on appeal to the federal courts.

Trump accused in New York is like a black man accused of raping a white women in 1920 Alabama - the chance for legitamate justice is null. But the federal government intervined then - and will in this case as well.

[/I]I highlighted the fact that Engoron has a long history of emnity toward the president and is anything but fair and impartial.

LOL,

That remains to be seen on appeal to the federal courts.

Trump accused in New York is like a black man accused of raping a white women in 1920 Alabama - the chance for legitamate justice is null. But the federal government intervined then - and will in this case as well.

Federal courts don't take appeals from state courts unless there is a constitutional issue involved.
What civil rights issue does a rich white man have that is covered under the US Constitution? I doubt he can claim that his civil rights were violated because of his race.

382117600_6619372098148793_8904999138298519681_n.jpg

Federal courts don't take appeals from state courts unless there is a constitutional issue involved.

Equal justice under the law is a constitutional issue.

What civil rights issue does a rich white man have that is covered under the US Constitution? I doubt he can claim that his civil rights were violated because of his race.

Isn't the point that the Reich is making him poor to take away his ability to defend against the never ending onslaught of the democrat party and the weaponized Soros prosecutors?

The failure of the Reich to destroy Trump as punishment for opposing the party has failed because Trump has the means to defend himself against the democrats - who use the never ending public treasury to fund their witch hunt.

The assault in New York is an attempt to break Trump's wealth so that you can complete your agenda to destroy him and show the world that no one can stand against the democrat Reich.

Back