Breaking News

I was watching the news and finding an article for the post, and I missed the read more option, I thought the first few paragraphs were the full article. I need new glasses.

In a summary judgment, Donald Trump and his executives were found liable for persistent fraud in NY.

Judge has ordered the dissolution of his LLC business certificates, including the Trump Organization.

Henceforth, the former President of the United States cannot even operate a lemonade stand in the Empire State.

Conservatives actually love Trump's immorality, sleaziness, philandering, false bravado. Committing crimes will only make them worship their Messiah even more.

which is STILL better than any piece of shit you DFs put up

Now the appeals will take years

The case is over. He lost. The jury will determine damages.
You talk appeals. You do not care that he is a crook? He lost his permits to operate in New York. Trump keeps losing because he is inherently dishonest You do not care, but many Americans do.

The case is over. He lost. The jury will determine damages.
You talk appeals. You do not care that he is a crook? He lost his permits to operate in New York. Trump keeps losing because he is inherently dishonest You do not care, but many Americans do.

No thwere will be appeals

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...ating-his-assets-judge-rules/?sh=c3b27714565f

Trump’s attorneys said in a statement Tuesday that “While the full impact of the decision remains unclear, what is clear is that President Trump will seek all available appellate remedies to rectify this miscarriage of justice.”

Last edited:
which is STILL better than any piece of shit you DFs put up

Twice impeached - strong arming Zelensky for dirt on Biden, inciting J6
Liable for sexual assault
Liable for paying hush money to a whore he fucked when he had a newborn
Guilty of persistent fraud
Guilty of fraud in Trump U
Stole from his own charity
91 felony counts pending

These are not wishful thinking. Not innuendo without evidence. Not conspiracy theories. Not about any siblings or children.

These are facts about the man himself. His brand. His legacy.

And you still support that.

Says as much about you and those like you than the sleazebag himself.

Yeah, cheer on the weaponization of the judicial system. Not a whole lot of foresight going on there.

I.E. Remember Harry Reid's "Nuclear Option"?

What goes around can come back around.

This is more egregious, IMO, because it's the justice system, which is supposed to be non-political and impartial.
This isn’t weaponization. No matter how much you wish it is. Grand juries and juries have decided the cases against Trump. It’s our system of law and order.

This isn’t weaponization. No matter how much you wish it is. Grand juries and juries have decided the cases against Trump. It’s our system of law and order.

No, it's Soros-funded District Attorneys and weaponized partisan shill judges.

It's under the color of law, but it's not the law. It's a perversion of the system of law and order.

Back