Breaking News

Equal justice under the law is a constitutional issue.

Isn't the point that the Reich is making him poor to take away his ability to defend against the never ending onslaught of the democrat party and the weaponized Soros prosecutors?

The failure of the Reich to destroy Trump as punishment for opposing the party has failed because Trump has the means to defend himself against the democrats - who use the never ending public treasury to fund their witch hunt.

The assault in New York is an attempt to break Trump's wealth so that you can complete your agenda to destroy him and show the world that no one can stand against the democrat Reich.

Justice is equal since the State of NY can sue anyone that provides false business documents. There is a long history of the state doing just that. Not allowing Trump to be sued would be a violation of the equal justice under the law that you claim to want to protect.

They can last longer than the Democrats want

And all the time that the appeals last, Donald J Trump's businesses are controlled by a court appointed overseer that can restrict what money Trump can take out of his businesses.
I'm fine with the appeals taking 100 years. I doubt Trump will be fine with that.

And all the time that the appeals last, Donald J Trump's businesses are controlled by a court appointed overseer that can restrict what money Trump can take out of his businesses.
I'm fine with the appeals taking 100 years. I doubt Trump will be fine with that.

Leticia James is conducting an obsessive vendetta against Donald Trump as an enemy of the democrat party. She and her fellow travelers are using the mechanism of the state in their corrupt venture to advance the political agenda of the fascist democrat party. The state of New York has denied basic civil rights to President Trump and violated the Constitution of the United States in their persecution of him.

Leticia James is conducting an obsessive vendetta against Donald Trump as an enemy of the democrat party. She and her fellow travelers are using the mechanism of the state in their corrupt venture to advance the political agenda of the fascist democrat party. The state of New York has denied basic civil rights to President Trump and violated the Constitution of the United States in their persecution of him.

The funny thing is no court has accepted that argument and Trump's lawyers have been fined repeatedly for making frivolous arguments like that.

^^^
Down Under, once again, proves he's a faithful soldier of the Party of Trumpism and RW white supremacist fascism.

Do your neighbors know you are a Nazi, Down Under? Does your employer know you are a wife-beating racist? Would they care if they did or would they find a way to shuttle you off into the Outback?

The funny thing is no court has accepted that argument and Trump's lawyers have been fined repeatedly for making frivolous arguments like that.

Herr Comrade, in which court has that argument been made?

We BOTh know the United States Supreme Court is going to throw this out as a violation of the 14th Amendment Equal Protection clause.

This is what it is, a lynching.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/30/aust...awson-wife-murder-verdict-intl-hnk/index.html
Chris Dawson found guilty of murdering wife Lynette, ending 40-year Australian mystery
One of Australia’s longest-running cold cases has ended with the conviction of former high school teacher Chris Dawson for the murder of his wife Lynette in 1982, so he could start a new life with his then 16-year-old student.

On Tuesday, Justice Ian Harrison found Dawson, 74, guilty following a three-month trial that heard evidence gathered over four decades by police investigating Lynette’s disappearance.

Dawson had long denied any allegations of wrongdoing, claiming his wife had walked out on him and their two young children when they were just two and four years old.

But suspicion hung over Dawson for many years and allegations of his role in his wife’s disappearance found a new audience with the 2018 release of the “Teacher’s Pet” podcast by Australian investigative journalist Hedley Thomas.

The podcast examined the police investigation and gathered new evidence including testimony that Dawson had been having sex with the student, known as JC, when his wife disappeared.
I love it when justice is done!

This is Democrats trying to stop Trump from running for president because they know they can't beat him

This is Democrats trying to stop Trump from running for president because they know they can't beat him

It's bigger than that. If they can do it to him they will do it to you and me.

These tyrants need to be stopped dead in their tracks now.

Herr Comrade, in which court has that argument been made?

We BOTh know the United States Supreme Court is going to throw this out as a violation of the 14th Amendment Equal Protection clause.

The equal protection clause means no one is immune when it comes to the law. Multiple courts have ruled that Trump is not special and is subject to the same laws as everyone else. Even the Supreme Court has refused to take his cases claiming special status.

The funny thing is, the investigations all started before Trump ran for President.

Trump is running for President to avoid being prosecuted. He can't win the Presidency even if he is the GOP nominee.

If you have classified military information in your home and refuse to turn it over to the government, I would hope they do it to you too.
Personally, I don't have to worry about it being done to me since I didn't take any classified documents.

If you have classified military information in your home and refuse to turn it over to the government, I would hope they do it to you too.
Personally, I don't have to worry about it being done to me since I didn't take any classified documents.
Agreed. Why should MAGAts be treated any differently than Snowden or Manning?

The equal protection clause means no one is immune when it comes to the law. Multiple courts have ruled that Trump is not special and is subject to the same laws as everyone else. Even the Supreme Court has refused to take his cases claiming special status.

It means a lot more than that, Herr Comrade.

You democrats spent decades engaged in judicial terrorism against blacks in the democrat south. That all stopped when the south went Republican, obviously.

But the federal government routinely use the Equal Protection clause to slap you vermin down for your kangaroo courts.

What you're doing in New York is the same shit.

democrats, democrats never change.

It means a lot more than that, Herr Comrade.

You democrats spent decades engaged in judicial terrorism against blacks in the democrat south. That all stopped when the south went Republican, obviously.

But the federal government routinely use the Equal Protection clause to slap you vermin down for your kangaroo courts.

What you're doing in New York is the same shit.

democrats, democrats never change.

I guess it also means you are stupid and don't know the first thing about the Constitution.

Back