Bush - 76% disapproval in new poll

And yes - that's a record. No President has ever gone above 70%:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/10/bush.transition.poll/index.html

And the same people who voted for him twice are now busy lecturing us on how Obama needs to govern...

Interesting ... but consider this ... the previous worse was Truman? He now regularly polls in the ten greatest of all time... Not saying Bush will, nor that I think in any way shape or form history will treat him like Truman.. , yet there is always the possibility that 50 years from now the Middle East will be heavily Democratic and Bush's legacy may reap the rewards.

Speaking of greatest Presidents of all time.. isnt it interesting that an Overwhelming majority of Historians select that bastion of racism, the African Hating Abraham Lincoln as the greatest of all time? Google it.., search it... Lincoln is always number 1 amongst scholars and Historians. Except for the Historians who post here .. they would rather believe the words of revisionists.

Last edited:
Worse than Nixon? lmao

I remember the Nixon era and his disgrace. Thats pretty low.

The scary part is that 24% approve of Bush and the job he has done.

Where the hell have THEY been hiding?

If polled I would probably vote "approve" because of the obvious intent of the pollster. I suppose that's why I've been blacklisted by most pollsters.

If polled I would probably vote "approve" because of the obvious intent of the pollster. I suppose that's why I've been blacklisted by most pollsters.

I'm fairly certain that most pollsters aren't terribly concerned with you at all. You're simply not that important.

As an aside, what's the intent of the pollster other than to gauge the president's approval rating? They do this sort of thing quite regularly and report the results of their poll.

Not as bad as Bush's, apparently.

So - we're going back to both the Kennedy AND Carter years, are we?

Nice...
So you don't know that information either? Yes, as contemporary American history includes all facts within the memory of all living citizens. :)

Rural Missouri

I'm fairly certain that most pollsters aren't terribly concerned with you at all. You're simply not that important.

As an aside, what's the intent of the pollster other than to gauge the president's approval rating? They do this sort of thing quite regularly and report the results of their poll.

I'm certain that they are not concerned with me. That's why they haven't called me in 20 years. That, and the fact that I've been letting the machine pick up for the last 15.

The intent of the pollster is to sell newspapers or other media, and this is done by creating controversy. If you didn't understand that then let this day be a new beginning for you.

So you don't know that information either? Yes, as contemporary American history includes all facts within the memory of all living citizens. :)

Well, for what it's worth, Carter's disapproval rating peaked at 59%, well below Bush's current disapproval rating.

Not that it matters to you; when I provide actual stats, you ignore them.

Bush is much much less popular than Carter ever was. Carter never flat out lied to the American people about justification for a war.

LOL I had to read his post twice. Blacklisted! My goodness.

Back