Bush is not as bad you think

i can't believe that a rev would wish someone death

Not the first time he has - and will not be the last

From Mainman's Greatest Hits from DP

Of course the coward had his name changed in an attempt to protect the GUILTY

retiredman
Guest Join Date: Jan 2007

you have, in fact, attacked my patriotism. I just wanted that out in the open so you would stop YOUR whining when I suggested that I would make a special trip to the potter's field near your trailer park to piss on your grave after cancer sends you to hell not one minute too soon.

Insult me...I insult you.

yes...please do. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

my son is the church choir director. both of my two youngest children have spent years as acolytes. I am a deacon. I never make fun of Christians.

and I won't be able to check back to read your inspirational response because my son is the artistic director of the Freeport Community Chorus and we are going to attend their Christmas concert this afternoon.

I retired from my utility company job after being there 10 years and now am...are you ready?..... a licensed minister in the United Church of Christ serving as the interim minister for my home church. What a long strange trip it's been!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=301918&postcount=50

you've already made public your profession moron....i gave no personal information that you didn't already make public on this board. unlike you who has given personal information about me. so you lied that you have not told people here about your vocation....

another proven lie

and yet the good Rev blames others for "stalking" him and finding out his personal info

With what he posted, and the internet, anyone could have found out where he "preached"

Rev MM has nopne to blame but himself - but being the "man" he is, he will continue to pass the buck and continue to play the role of victim

and yet the good Rev blames others for "stalking" him and finding out his personal info

With what he posted, and the internet, anyone could have found out where he "preached"

Rev MM has nopne to blame but himself - but being the "man" he is, he will continue to pass the buck and continue to play the role of victim

yep, he has publicly mapped that he lives in augusta, maine. he has publicly admitted he is the interim minister at the UCC church in his home town and publicly stated what his son does for a living.

yep, he has publicly mapped that he lives in augusta, maine. he has publicly admitted he is the interim minister at the UCC church in his home town and publicly stated what his son does for a living.

But, but, it is not like anyone was to read his posts! :)

Back