Bush's attorney general Alberto Gonzalez endorses Kamala Harris

Cypress

I am the only lawyer in American history to serve both as White House counsel and as attorney general. So, while that does not make me special, it does give me a rather unique perspective about presidential decision-making and the necessity of electing a president who respects the rule of law to safeguard our liberties and way of life.

As the United States approaches a critical election, I can’t sit quietly as Donald Trump — perhaps the most serious threat to the rule of law in a generation — eyes a return to the White House. For that reason, though I’m a Republican, I’ve decided to support Kamala Harris for president.

Alberto Gonzalez, former U.S. Attorney General

full op-ed

There is no chance at all that the Regime declares Trump the winner.

It is time for you to wake up now.

About half of Republicans find it degrading to vote for trump. If they chose not to degrade themselves, trump is finished. That is just math.
I don't know anyone who falls into the "I find it degrading to vote for Trump"...
Most people put family and country first...they don't cave to phony memorized word salads, bad theatrics , and pop star endorsements...;)

I am the only lawyer in American history to serve both as White House counsel and as attorney general. So, while that does not make me special, it does give me a rather unique perspective about presidential decision-making and the necessity of electing a president who respects the rule of law to safeguard our liberties and way of life.

As the United States approaches a critical election, I can’t sit quietly as Donald Trump — perhaps the most serious threat to the rule of law in a generation — eyes a return to the White House. For that reason, though I’m a Republican, I’ve decided to support Kamala Harris for president.

Alberto Gonzalez, former U.S. Attorney General

full op-ed

Wow. This guy was George W Bush's wingman. What do you expect?

I don't know anyone who falls into the "I find it degrading to vote for Trump"...
Most people put family and country first...
trump obviously does not share the traditional values of most Republicans. For instance, he is not a Christian.

Many Republicans believe that the Democrats are worse, and voting for trump is the lessor of two evils. But that requires them to commit an act of evil, a literal sin. We can call it degrading, or maybe just a literal sin. A lot of people will decide not to sin.

Question, would you let trump babysit a child? Seriously, you talk about putting family first, would you allow him access to your family? If you had a good looking/tall 13 year old girl in your family, would you send her off to be in trump's custody?

trump obviously does not share the traditional values of most Republicans. For instance, he is not a Christian.

Many Republicans believe that the Democrats are worse, and voting for trump is the lessor of two evils. But that requires them to commit an act of evil, a literal sin. We can call it degrading, or maybe just a literal sin. A lot of people will decide not to sin.

Question, would you let trump babysit a child? Seriously, you talk about putting family first, would you allow him access to your family? If you had a good looking/tall 13 year old girl in your family, would you send her off to be in trump's custody?
We've got that TDS a really bad...;) Actually
I would have no problem at all with your odd scenario... We've no problem whatsoever.... It's strange that you even think that way however.... bit It's the comments and "thinking" like that that make me support him even more...:) It's such a blessing not to be you...

Most people put family and country first...they don't cave to phony memorized word salads, bad theatrics , and pop star endorsements...;)
Here, Twatzilla. Would you like some ranch dressing on the side? :laugh:

KXdcpUL.jpg

We've got that TDS a really bad...;) Actually
I would have no problem at all with your odd scenario... We've no problem whatsoever.... It's strange that you even think that way however.... bit It's the comments and "thinking" like that that make me support him even more...:) It's such a blessing not to be you...
I guess you wouldn't have a problem, as the Toadstool prefers young, blonde, attractive white females. lol

Hundreds of Eastern European girls, as young as 12 years old, were illegally sent to the USA with no adult supervision, to work for trump's "modeling agency". Some were sold to Epstein. trump also barged into girls' changing rooms, and brags about sexual assault.

I am disgusted that this has to be part of the discussion about modern American politics. A lot of other people agree with me.

trump will point out that he is "independent surrogates", and therefore has "plausible deniability." he did spend a lot of money coming up with a system that would give him legal plausible deniability... But what sort of person does that? Rather than coming up with plausible deniability for the safety of children, a good person is trying to make sure the children are safe.

That's why Trump, beyond anything that could be considered reasonable , has so many devotees.

He's one of them---a complete, fucking idiot.
They actually have a representative of themselves leader.
Yes, indeed, as the posts on this very thread prove beyond a reasonable doubt. If we can use the word "reasonable" in connection with a MAGAT.

Hundreds of Eastern European girls, as young as 12 years old, were illegally sent to the USA with no adult supervision, to work for trump's "modeling agency". Some were sold to Epstein. trump also barged into girls' changing rooms, and brags about sexual assault.

I am disgusted that this has to be part of the discussion about modern American politics. A lot of other people agree with me.

trump will point out that he is "independent surrogates", and therefore has "plausible deniability." he did spend a lot of money coming up with a system that would give him legal plausible deniability... But what sort of person does that? Rather than coming up with plausible deniability for the safety of children, a good person is trying to make sure the children are safe.
While bad people make excuse after excuse for Trump's vile behavior and speech, and pretend to see nothing wrong with it.

If you are disgusted I am not sure why you are bringing it up.... I don't mistrust him at all with family or children...... I can state that having personal experience... can you?

The entire Elite class have declared Trump the enemy.

And us too.
"Alberto Gonzalez's father was a migrant worker and then a construction worker with a second grade education. His mother worked at home raising eight children and had a sixth grade education. Gonzales and his family of ten lived in a small, two-bedroom home built by his father and uncles with no telephone and no hot running water"

Wikipedia

Back