Bush's attorney general Alberto Gonzalez endorses Kamala Harris

If Trump had any kind of self-awareness he would have known even in the 1980s that was going to be an ultra-cheesy picture. But I am sure at the time he actually did think he was posing for what was going to be a super cool photo.
Trump's shell of ego prevents him from seeing anything that he doesn't want to see. JPP MAGAts emulate him in being self-blinding.

Donnie's and his MAGAts claims about the debate are just the most recent example.

You asked me a question and I answered it. I'm not sure why you can't accept that... He hasn't hurt my feelings... And I like his policies much much better than the alternative... And that's why I'll be voting for him... And encourage others to do the same...
Of course you love his "policies." You are as misogynistic, xeno- and homophobic, racist, bigoted, and full of grievance and rage as he is. He has no policies other than bellowing and vengeance and vicious personal attacks on your fellow American citizens. Thanks for actually being honest for once, though, and coming right out in support of hate.

It's a miracle!
When I was posting on this board and its predecessors between 2003 to 2006, rightwingers almost to man pushed to invade Iraq and relentlessly defended the Bush administration.

Now rightwingers are insinuating they were never Bush defenders and Iraq war supporters.

Will wonders never cease!?
what you talking'bout Willis.....the fact the Bushes left the GOP has nothing to do with Iraq........

Back