Bush's attorney general Alberto Gonzalez endorses Kamala Harris

We went from it being an "odd scenario" that trump would get children, to you having personal experience with giving children to trump? Really?
No one gave any children to Trump... I believe I mentioned that family and children have never had an issue with him... (careful with that twelve B ish reference.... Thank your lucky stars I'm not one of the serial reporters here...;))

No one gave any children to Trump... I believe I mentioned that family and children have never had an issue with him... (careful with that twelve B ish reference.... Thank your lucky stars I'm not one of the serial reporters here...;))
Divorce is generally considered an issue, and a lot of trump's family has major issues with him.

When they sent their children to trump modeling agency, you don't think the parents thought they were sending their children to trump?

Weeport, Toxic, weeport! Get your eunuchs and lapdogs to weeport too!

So what personal experience have you had with the Gropingfuehrer? Did he take you shopping at a dept. store? Grab you by the hoohaw? Walk in on you at the Y's dressing room? Do tell!

The neo cons were against Trump in 2016. Nothing has changed. :dunno:
It's a miracle!
When I was posting on this board and its predecessors between 2003 to 2006, rightwingers almost to man pushed to invade Iraq and relentlessly defended the Bush administration.

Now rightwingers are insinuating they were never Bush defenders and Iraq war supporters.

Will wonders never cease!?

Divorce is generally considered an issue, and a lot of trump's family has major issues with him.

When they sent their children to trump modeling agency, you don't think the parents thought they were sending their children to trump? I'm not sure why you're going off on this tangent... Perhaps take a moment to regroup.You're not making any sense. ..
We're not talking about divorce... And no, the parents were quite aware they were aware that "sending their children to trump"...

We're not talking about divorce... And no, the parents were quite aware they were aware that "sending their children to trump"...
trump has been divorced twice. he also grabbed as much of the inheritance as possible, which means he also has a problem with his siblings children. The trump family has a lot of issues going on.

trump targeted unsophisticated parents, and children, so I doubt they realized what they were sending their daughters to. his surrogates gave them more money than they had ever seen, which was a tiny amount of money for a child in the West, and they signed their children over to trump.

I am the only lawyer in American history to serve both as White House counsel and as attorney general. So, while that does not make me special, it does give me a rather unique perspective about presidential decision-making and the necessity of electing a president who respects the rule of law to safeguard our liberties and way of life.

As the United States approaches a critical election, I can’t sit quietly as Donald Trump — perhaps the most serious threat to the rule of law in a generation — eyes a return to the White House. For that reason, though I’m a Republican, I’ve decided to support Kamala Harris for president.

Alberto Gonzalez, former U.S. Attorney General

full op-ed

And?

trump has been divorced twice. he also grabbed as much of the inheritance as possible, which means he also has a problem with his siblings children. The trump family has a lot of issues going on.

trump targeted unsophisticated parents, and children, so I doubt they realized what they were sending their daughters to. his surrogates gave them more money than they had ever seen, which was a tiny amount of money for a child in the West, and they signed their children over to trump.
I'm sure you believe this...I have no issues with him...that's what you asked...

"Alberto Gonzalez's father was a migrant worker and then a construction worker with a second grade education. His mother worked at home raising eight children and had a sixth grade education. Gonzales and his family of ten lived in a small, two-bedroom home built by his father and uncles with no telephone and no hot running water"

Wikipedia
That's an amazing and very American success story.

I am the only lawyer in American history to serve both as White House counsel and as attorney general. So, while that does not make me special, it does give me a rather unique perspective about presidential decision-making and the necessity of electing a president who respects the rule of law to safeguard our liberties and way of life.

As the United States approaches a critical election, I can’t sit quietly as Donald Trump — perhaps the most serious threat to the rule of law in a generation — eyes a return to the White House. For that reason, though I’m a Republican, I’ve decided to support Kamala Harris for president.

Alberto Gonzalez, former U.S. Attorney General

full op-ed

All Republicans who abide by their oath to the Constitution are pushing back against Trump and his authoritarian friends on Project 2025.

Back