Bush's attorney general Alberto Gonzalez endorses Kamala Harris

That's an amazing and very American success story.
What's even more amazing is that a MAGA moron called a son of impoverished migrant workers part of the "Elite", while supporting this guy:

58833f81dd089527278b470d

I was leery about the invasion of Iraq. But, I gave Bush the benefit of the doubt. I figured that he had the intelligence reports that I did not.
I don't care if you were leery. You obviously supported the invasion of Iraq, defended George Bush, and didn't bother to tell liberals at the time you were in any way "leery" about it.

I'm sure you believe this...I have no issues with him...that's what you asked...
I am sure that you have not had personal issues with the vast majority of politicians. That is hardly a reason to vote for them.

Heck, I am sure you have not had personal issues with the vast majority of felons. Still, no reason to vote for them.

I am sure that you have not had personal issues with the vast majority of politicians. That is hardly a reason to vote for them.

Heck, I am sure you have not had personal issues with the vast majority of felons. Still, no reason to vote for them.
You asked me a question and I answered it. I'm not sure why you can't accept that... He hasn't hurt my feelings... And I like his policies much much better than the alternative... And that's why I'll be voting for him... And encourage others to do the same...

You asked me a question and I answered it. I'm not sure why you can't accept that... He hasn't hurt my feelings... And I like his policies much much better than the alternative... And that's why I'll be voting for him... And encourage others to do the same...
So you are willing to vote for a horrible person, as long as he does not hurt your feelings?

Well, other Republicans disagree with you.

Brand new to politics, eh?

We have never seen in our lifetimes the elder statesmen of one party come out in public like this against the nominee of their own party.
I wish I was new to politics but this is nothing more than leftist mental masturbation. Stuff like this gets your tiny little peckers hard. Decency would demand you did this stuff in private but the Internet exists so you get your rocks off here.

It's a miracle!
When I was posting on this board and its predecessors between 2003 to 2006, rightwingers almost to man pushed to invade Iraq and relentlessly defended the Bush administration.

Now rightwingers are insinuating they were never Bush defenders and Iraq war supporters.

Will wonders never cease!?
I did not vote for Bush either time. And I wanted the admin to accept the Taliban's offer to put Bin Lade on trial.

More than 80 democrats voted to invade Iraq. The neocons and the neonazis are all democrats now.

Back