Buying a sports car

2016 Mustang GT. I know you said you didn't want a "muscle car", but this ain't really one of those. It's actually very refined, especially with the new independent rear suspension, I've had a 2010 and I have a 2014 now and I've had to modify it because it was a little TOO refined for me. Even before I lowered it and changed the gearing, I was taking 35mph curves and off ramps at 60 just for giggles. It's so quiet, I put a new exhaust on it just to get a low, pleasant rumble.
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/tr...80721&ef_id=VgMHagAAAJhBdBWn:20151205172032:s
If you're considering one, get at least a 3.55 rear end, really wakes the car up.

Oh, look.
Yet another liberal hypocrite who says that family members shouldn't be brought into a discussion; but it looks like that only holds true, if they're not liberals.

hush now......give Cuntiefan some space.....she has issues she needs to work out.......she supports Hillary and is having difficulty coping with the lies she's been caught in lately.....

Oh lord....just got back from Indy going to the BIG championship game. My sister insisted we drive her F150 on the basis it might snow. Never mind that the weather report says blue skies. So of course I was expected to drive. How can any one consider that fun? What a pain in the ass for city driving. It has the agility and manuevaribilty of a log and you could time it's responsiveness to driver input with a sundial and for interstate driving it was pure drudgery. Just plain work. No fun factor at all. To set up and execute a pass is more like driving a locomotive than a car. Now don't get me wrong. It's a great truck but how could anyone consider it fun to drive for anything but off road adventures?

Oh lord....just got back from Indy going to the BIG championship game. My sister insisted we drive her F150 on the basis it might snow. Never mind that the weather report says blue skies. So of course I was expected to drive. How can any one consider that fun? What a pain in the ass for city driving. It has the agility and manuevaribilty of a log and you could time it's responsiveness to driver input with a sundial and for interstate driving it was pure drudgery. Just plain work. No fun factor at all. To set up and execute a pass is more like driving a locomotive than a car. Now don't get me wrong. It's a great truck but how could anyone consider it fun to drive for anything but off road adventures?

@Why I drive Chevys

Back