Buying a sports car

I hold myself to what I profess.....I make no judgment on whether your heart has chosen to accept Christ as your savior or not.....I am, however, allowed by my profession and by the doctrines of Christianity to have an opinion on your incredibly stupid politics......I suspect you misunderstood that when you read the scriptures........

:rolleyes: Prepare to give an accounting of yourself.

Matthew 12:36-37 New King James Version (NKJV) 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Matthew 12:36-37 New King James Version (NKJV) 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

are you saying my words are idle?.....I consider them finely crafted......

Isn't that what they always say, that I misunderstand the scriptures, lol

Lovely Christian sentiment, Jesus weeps.

So when someone comments about a poster's wife being at a glory hole, that's OK with Rana; but let someone suggest that the first poster was the one at the glory hole and Rana falls all over herself to throw out a chastisement.

Rana is obviously our resident hypocritical cunt.

Back