Buying a sports car

Legion uses this to troll for a date.....
Carry.jpg

Is that a child's tricycle?

Is it?

What kind of "dates" are you suggesting I troll for on a child's tricycle?

lol....watch the squirmy little troll try to entrap me into accusing him of pedophilia.......have you got Rana poised to pounce on me?......did you send her an email to watch this thread for fun and profit?........you sick little turd.....

Lovely Christian sentiment, Jesus weeps.
but you aren't concerned about the sentiment of your little suckling are you, dear.......I weep, for the state of the moderation on the board since you leeched onto it.......

by the way, I see you got Lesion's message and came to check up on me.......did I evade the pedo-entrapment tag team this time?........stupid cunts......

but you aren't concerned about the sentiment of your little suckling are you, dear.......I weep, for the state of the moderation on the board since you leeched onto it.......

by the way, I see you got Lesion's message and came to check up on me.......did I evade the pedo-entrapment tag team this time?........stupid cunts......

Legion doesn't claim to be a Christian or profess his faith on this forum, you are such a nasty person, you need to confess to your congregation that you are a fake.

Legion did not message me about your trike, I have eyes of my own.

I laugh at you because the moderation of the board has not changed one lick since I became a mod, you just don't like that I have tiny scraps of power. You also don't like that I point out your faux Christianity.

I don't understand why you feel you need to judge me when you condemn everyone for being judgmental......is there a word for such behavior?......

I am judgmental myself, so why would I condemn anyone but a Christian, you aren't to be judgmental because your Bible tells you so. I just hold you to the faith you profess on here.

I am judgmental myself, so why would I condemn anyone but a Christian, you aren't to be judgmental because your Bible tells you so. I just hold you to the faith you profess on here.

I hold myself to what I profess.....I make no judgment on whether your heart has chosen to accept Christ as your savior or not.....I am, however, allowed by my profession and by the doctrines of Christianity to have an opinion on your incredibly stupid politics......I suspect you misunderstood that when you read the scriptures........

Back