Californian teacher wins her pronouns court case

It was a settlement, dumbfucks. No jury.

Unsurprisingly, she invoked her “religious” rights. Shocked, I say. Just like that Kentucky bitch who refused to issue marriage licenses gay couples.

I just can’t seem to find anywhere in the Bible where it forbids one from calling someone what they wished to be called. It isn’t difficult.

The hypocrisy is that YAHWEH is in the Bible over 6500 times, yet he demands you not use his name, so you “Christians” defer to substitute names. PRICELESS!

Unsurprisingly, she invoked her “religious” rights. Shocked, I say. Just like that Kentucky bitch who refused to issue marriage licenses gay couples.

I just can’t seem to find anywhere in the Bible where it forbids one from calling someone what they wished to be called. It isn’t difficult.

The hypocrisy is that YAHWEH is in the Bible over 6500 times, yet he demands you not use his name, so you “Christians” defer to substitute names. PRICELESS!
It is about compelled speech....as you almost certainly know....I doubt that you are as moronic as you present.

Pivot fallacy. Try to stay on topic.

It’s called common decency to call a person the name they wish. It only needs to be codified when religious bigots can’t even summon that.
So then you think "common decency" should be legislated and/or otherwise forced on people?

If some fat, hairy ass dude for who the closest resemblance to a woman is his pair of flabby, hairy man-boobs, insists on being referred to as "she/her", are you in favor of the law or an employer being allowed to force ITS coworkers to refer to IT with feminine pronouns?

Or should it be the personal choice of those speaking to or about IT?

If some fat, hairy ass dude for who the closest resemblance to a woman is his pair of flabby, hairy man-boobs,

Floppin' big hairy man boobs with drifts of hair falling to the floor all around them due to their amazing hairiness. Hair everywhere! HAIRY! Like a disgusting Sasquatch. You mean THAT dude?

insists on being referred to as "she/her", are you in favor of the law or an employer being allowed to force ITS coworkers to refer to IT with feminine pronouns?

Well, if they're REALLY hairy...as in big ol' floppy hairy manboobs then I don't think anyone should be required to treat them with respect at all.

Or should it be the personal choice of those speaking to or about IT?

It should probably be a personal choice but for decent people the personal choice is NOT to antagonize someone if they want to be called "X".

Back