Californian teacher wins her pronouns court case

Excellent...We've got some work to do...but things are going back to normal...slowly, but surely...
The girl who is awarded "second " place in the race gets a standing ovation and the recognition she deserves...the boy standing on top of the podium gets silence...
If the "boy" was trans and competed against biological girls, eggs, tomatoes and boos would have been a better response.

Floppin' big hairy man boobs with drifts of hair falling to the floor all around them due to their amazing hairiness. Hair everywhere! HAIRY! Like a disgusting Sasquatch. You mean THAT dude?

Well, if they're REALLY hairy...as in big ol' floppy hairy manboobs then I don't think anyone should be required to treat them with respect at all.

It should probably be a personal choice but for decent people the personal choice is NOT to antagonize someone if they want to be called "X".

I'm talking about something like this....

Screenshot-20240318-134000-2.jpg

If IT insisted on being referred to with female pronouns, should I be forced to?

Because I'm pretty sure I'd throw up in my mouth every time I tried to.

So then you think "common decency" should be legislated and/or otherwise forced on people?

If some fat, hairy ass dude for who the closest resemblance to a woman is his pair of flabby, hairy man-boobs, insists on being referred to as "she/her", are you in favor of the law or an employer being allowed to force ITS coworkers to refer to IT with feminine pronouns?

Or should it be the personal choice of those speaking to or about IT?
I am in favor of calling a person whatever the fuck they want to be called. It’s neither an inconvenience nor imposition on me to do so. If a co-worker wants to be called the Queen of Sheba, I’ll call them the Queen of fucking Sheba. If everybody would abide by that very easy and harmless common decency, there would be no need for an employer to mandate anything, would there.

But, since there are assholes like you and “Christians” like this bitch, HR has to step in.

I am in favor of calling a person whatever the fuck they want to be called. It’s neither an inconvenience nor imposition on me to do so. If a co-worker wants to be called the Queen of Sheba, I’ll call them the Queen of fucking Sheba. If everybody would abide by that very easy and harmless common decency, there would be no need for an employer to mandate anything, would there.

But, since there are assholes like you and “Christians” like this bitch, HR has to step in.

That wasn't what I asked.

I asked if you think other people should be forced by decree to refer to them with the pronouns they prefer.

Yes or no.

I'm talking about something like this....

If IT insisted on being referred to with female pronouns, should I be forced to?

Because I'm pretty sure I'd throw up in my mouth every time I tried to.

Big ol' hairy manboobs. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULONS!

I asked if you think other people should be forced by decree to refer to them with the pronouns they prefer.

Yes or no.

This is an area I struggle with. Of course we can't really legally mandate the people be non-fuckwads and treat others with respect, but it sure makes things easier.

What if a teacher INSISTED on referring to a student using a racial slur? Would that also be worthy of firing? It's not a dissimilar concept.

Yes or no.
I answered it, dumbfuck. If common rules of human decency were followed in the workplace, there would be no rules for any of this. But, dickheads like you and this so-called “Christian” woman just can’t bring yourselves to do so. Hence, the rules. The same with any workplace requirement.

But, be honest, asshole. If there was a gorgeous 10 out of 10 beautiful woman, you’d be falling all over your flaccid dick to call her anything she wanted.

I went to a writer's group where they had us give our preferred pronouns.

When it came my turn, I said mine were "Boss" and "Chief." The Leftists pressing this issue were ultra butt hurt by that.

The problem with this insanity is like little children making up secret languages and codes and such. They think they alone are special and when someone comes along and tips over their apple cart they get all butt hurt because you aren't playing along with their game the way they want you to.

It was a settlement, dumbfucks. No jury.

Unsurprisingly, she invoked her “religious” rights. Shocked, I say. Just like that Kentucky bitch who refused to issue marriage licenses gay couples.

I just can’t seem to find anywhere in the Bible where it forbids one from calling someone what they wished to be called. It isn’t difficult.

The hypocrisy is that YAHWEH is in the Bible over 6500 times, yet he demands you not use his name, so you “Christians” defer to substitute names. PRICELESS!
Religious freedom is based on our own individual beliefs. It is not limited to what is in the Bible or any other religious doctrines.

This is an area I struggle with. Of course we can't really legally mandate the people be non-fuckwads and treat others with respect, but it sure makes things easier.

What if a teacher INSISTED on referring to a student using a racial slur? Would that also be worthy of firing? It's not a dissimilar concept.

Of course it is. Using a racial slur is nothing at all like using standard pronouns that were never created to have any negative connotation whatsoever. Racial slurs are words that were created with the specific intent of dehumanizing members of a particular group.

Calling a person who was obviously born as a male "he/him" is nothing more than using our language the way it was intended to be used.

If it ever got to the point where anyone could demand to be referred to in an otherwise fashion, the ensuing confusion would be crippling.

For example, what if they suddenly decided they wanted to change pronouns a second, third, fourth etc time? Now everyone has to relearn what to call that person every time they change their preference. Or maybe there should be a required minimum number of months for each pronoun change? You can demand a new pronoun once per year, possibly?

The truth is that it's all fucking absurd.

I'm all for telling these people to go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
I answered it, dumbfuck. If common rules of human decency were followed in the workplace, there would be no rules for any of this. But, dickheads like you and this so-called “Christian” woman just can’t bring yourselves to do so. Hence, the rules. The same with any workplace requirement.
So, you're still too chickenshit to answer yes or no to the question of mandating preferred pronouns.

Worse yet, you lie and claim that you already answered it when you did not.

Once again.... should preferred pronouns be mandated by law or allowed to be mandated in school and the workplace?

Yes or no???

Answer it or show yourself to be the chickenshit I called you.
But, be honest, asshole. If there was a gorgeous 10 out of 10 beautiful woman, you’d be falling all over your flaccid dick to call her anything she wanted.

No, I would not.

I'm not impressed by women like that and I'm not a spineless toady like you.

Of course it is. Using a racial slur is nothing at all like using standard pronouns that were never created

Must disagree. You are focusing on the "shocking" part but missing the point. The FACT of the matter is we already DO police language and people can be FIRED for using the wrong word.

For example, what if they suddenly decided they wanted to change pronouns a second, third, fourth etc time?

Again, I'm not a fan of policing speech to the extent that an ACCIDENTAL misuse of a pronoun would result in a firing but it doesn't really apply to this scenario.

The truth is that it's all fucking absurd.

Well, that's another topic altogether. Personally my assumption is that people who are TRULY gender dysphoric are rare but still in need of respect. There's a lot of "faddishness" to this current state we are in where everyone lets their freak flag fly in whatever way they want. It will pass and the nation will survive. In the meantime it really isn't all that much of an imposition for someone to be mindful of the proper pronoun.

I'm all for telling these people to go fuck themselves.

You are free to be as nasty and repellent a human being as you like. There is no law against being mean to everyone around you. But in case you don't carry a grudge against everyone you meet, this is a reasonable ask as it doesn't cost anything to be nice.

It was a settlement, dumbfucks. No jury.

Unsurprisingly, she invoked her “religious” rights. Shocked, I say. Just like that Kentucky bitch who refused to issue marriage licenses gay couples.

I just can’t seem to find anywhere in the Bible where it forbids one from calling someone what they wished to be called. It isn’t difficult.

The hypocrisy is that YAHWEH is in the Bible over 6500 times, yet he demands you not use his name, so you “Christians” defer to substitute names. PRICELESS!
Did she say she was "forbidden" or that she simply chose to use a pronoun she was comfortable using, and not one she wasn't. That she was fired for this is the outrage in this story.

Last edited:
Must disagree. You are focusing on the "shocking" part but missing the point. The FACT of the matter is we already DO police language and people can be FIRED for using the wrong word.
If you're seriously trying to equate referring to someone who was born male with masculine pronouns or vice versa, to saying "Hey ni**er" to a black guy or "Hey sp*c" to a Hispanic guy, then you have flushed your credibility on his issue down the toilet and have sunk to Trumper level rationalizing.
Again, I'm not a fan of policing speech to the extent that an ACCIDENTAL misuse of a pronoun would result in a firing but it doesn't really apply to this scenario.
We're not talking about punishing people for accidentally using non-preferred pronouns on occasion.

We're talking about FORCING everyone on a regular, daily basis as a matter of policy, to call a biological male/female "she/her"/"he/him" for no other reason than that they insist on it.

This is something that is so ripe for abuse by people looking to game the system or grab attention etc, anyone who's ever worked in the real world should see the potential problems it could cause.
Well, that's another topic altogether. Personally my assumption is that people who are TRULY gender dysphoric are rare but still in need of respect. There's a lot of "faddishness" to this current state we are in where everyone lets their freak flag fly in whatever way they want. It will pass and the nation will survive. In the meantime it really isn't all that much of an imposition for someone to be mindful of the proper pronoun.
Yes it is to those of us who live in the realm of reality. It makes us normally intelligent people feel like pandering idiots playing children's games.

BTW, referring to HIM as HER is not "being mindful of the proper pronoun".

The PROPER pronoun is HIM.

Period.
You are free to be as nasty and repellent a human being as you like. There is no law against being mean to everyone around you. But in case you don't carry a grudge against everyone you meet, this is a reasonable ask as it doesn't cost anything to be nice.
I am very nice, but my niceness is genuine as opposed to the fake, pretend niceness of those who condone this nonsense.

Such fake niceness is really nothing more than being enablers of the silliness and attention seeking these kinds of people engage in.

For example I'm being nice enough right now to not suggest that you're a "nasty and repellent human being".

Or any of a few other choice phrases I could think of.

If you're seriously trying to equate referring to someone who was born male with masculine pronouns or vice versa, to saying "Hey ni**er" to a black guy or "Hey sp*c" to a Hispanic guy, then you have flushed your credibility on his issue down the toilet and have sunk to Trumper level rationalizing.

Simply hurling insults at me doesn't actually address the point. If you think it is wrong to police language then you must first explain why someone could be disciplined in their job for using a racial slur.

We're talking about FORCING everyone on a regular, daily basis as a matter of policy, to call a biological male/female "she/her"/"he/him" for no other reason than that they insist on it.

Yeah, I understand you and Jordan Peterson have a lot on your shoulders here. Thankfully it's pretty easy to address without costing you anything. And it's something YOU ALREADY DO. Your speech is already policed.

The PROPER pronoun is HIM.

Period.

Thus sayeth the lord.

I am very nice, but my niceness is genuine as opposed to the fake, pretend niceness of those who condone this nonsense.

LOL. As you wish.

Such fake niceness

If someone asks me to call them "David" when I really want to call them "Dave" is hardly an imposition on me.

is really nothing more than being enablers of the silliness and attention seeking these kinds of people engage in.

Well, in a small way I actually kind of agree with you. The minute someone says to me apropos of nothing that their preferred pronouns are "Ze and Zir" (real neo-pronouns) in my heart of hearts I think it's silly. I think it unnecessary and I highly doubt that there are THAT many people wandering around with ACTUAL gender dysphoria. But since I don't know for certain this person's backstory I will defer to being kind.

Clearly it is harder for some people. Even the people who are "really nice" and not "fake nice".

I guess you don't mean assholes like the victims of self-perceived wrong pronouns, poor things.

It is about compelled speech....as you almost certainly know....I doubt that you are as moronic as you present.
It is about the affront that it is to students who have plenty of terrible things to deal with. It was no burden to her to call kids by the gender they feel fits them. It is far from common decency and respect. It is confrontational.

It is about the affront that it is to students who have plenty of terrible things to deal with. It was no burden to her to call kids by the gender they feel fits them. It is far from common decency and respect. It is confrontational.
Identity is a negotiation between the individual and the collective, and compelled speech is always tyranny.

Back