Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
It is simply stating that God calls the sin of homosexuallity an abomination. We aren't attacking gay people, just the sin and lifestyle they choose to have.

Look, I can call gays abominations all I want. It isn't a personal attack. Calling me a bigot or an asshole is. You can't beat me. God is on my side.

Look, I can call gays abominations all I want. It isn't a personal attack. Calling me a bigot or an asshole is. You can't beat me. God is on my side.

Why would I want to beat you ? You seem to be doing pretty well at your self flagellation without my help.

You just can't handle it can you? I win you lose. You can't beat me. Gays are abominations. It's a fact.

I am not trolling? I just want to get to the heart of his Levitical argument and go from there. This whole god said it, I believe it, it is so shit is for children and unbecoming of adults.

I am not trolling? I just want to get to the heart of his Levitical argument and go from there. This whole god said it, I believe it, it is so shit is for children and unbecoming of adults.

Not you, him. Look at his sig.

He's obviously baiting you.

In addition to being the worst troll ever, he actually gives me some sympathy for Christian fundamentalists confronted with a moronic strawman like that, which in turn makes me more mad that I'm sympathizing with Christian fundamentalists.

KingRaw is a horrible troll.

We've had this discussion before.

troll.jpg

Ok now I see what you mean. I had ignored his sig. But you are right. But he is to weak to be that kind of Troll Water.

Ok now I see what you mean. I had ignored his sig. But you are right. But he is to weak to be that kind of Troll Water.

I used to get my rocks off on bashing fundamentalists, too.

But I really don't think I was ever this stupid though. My shenanigans were at least cheeky. His are beyond dumb.

Now MichaelK (jollie), that is some Grade-A Industrial Strength Trolling right there.

KingRaw lacks commitment and believability that Michael has in spades.

Back