Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

No, they don't, you retard.

Yes. They do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
1.Prohibition of Idolatry: There is only one God. You shall not make for yourself an idol.
2.Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder.
3.Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
4.Prohibition of Sexual Promiscuity: You shall not commit adultery.
5.Prohibition of Blasphemy: Revere God and do not blaspheme.
6.Prohibition of Cruelty to Animals: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive.
7.Requirement to have just Laws: You shall set up an effective judiciary to fairly judge observance of the preceding six laws.

Focus your childlike attention span on number 7.

It is simply stating that God calls the sin of homosexuallity an abomination. We aren't attacking gay people, just the sin and lifestyle they choose to have.

I wonder if you were reading the King James version of the bible when you read that. I mean you are aware that King James I of England was a homosexual himself aren't you? He was often called "Queen James" or an "invert", the word used for gays during his time.

If you don't know that then you've never studied Francis Bacon .. or how he came to edit the KJV bible.

My point is that you should keep your religion to yourself. Most who call themselves christian have never take the time to study what they profess to believe .. yet somehow feel empowered to hurl insults at others and think themselves justified for doing so.

Do you know what that is?

Ignorance

.. and only ignorant people would do it.

They don't know it's wrong because .. well .. they're ignorant.

Somehow I bet I can tell you more about the history of your religion than you can. .. Why? .. Because if you studied it, you wouldn't be this ignorant.

The "abomination" here sir, is that you're this ignorant.

Was that a personal attack?

Most of the people who attack Christianity have never taken the time to learn about the faith, either. It is much easier to pull things out of context and quote them with indignation.

And so what if King James was gay? He didn't write the Bible.

Most of the people who attack Christianity have never taken the time to learn about the faith, either. It is much easier to pull things out of context and quote them with indignation.

And so what if King James was gay? He didn't write the Bible.

Who did?

I'm betting you don't know.

How did I "attack christianity" with facts? How is that even possible?

My point is that christianity is faith, that's it .. just as is every other religion.

You don't have one shred of proof, fact, or evidence .. just faith, that's it.

You are welcome to faith in whatever you believe .. you are not welcome to impose your lack of fact, proof, or evidence, on anyone else.

Who did?

I'm betting you don't know.

How did I "attack christianity" with facts? How is that even possible?

My point is that christianity is faith, that's it .. just as is every other religion.

You don't have one shred of proof, fact, or evidence .. just faith, that's it.

You are welcome to faith in whatever you believe .. you are not welcome to impose your lack of fact, proof, or evidence, on anyone else.

The Bible wasn't written by a single person, and I don't read the King James version anyway.

Yes all faith. some of the cities mentioned in the bible have been found, but there is not even any real proof that Jesus existed.

Yes all faith. some of the cities mentioned in the bible have been found, but there is not even any real proof that Jesus existed.

There are 3 versions of Jesus.

The historical Jesus

The mythical Jesus

The biblical Jesus

The mythical Jesus is the only one that looks like a Montana biker.

Back