Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

Matthew was a tax collector, not Paul.
Paul was Saul who was a murderer of Christians who on his way to Damascus saw the light, or felt the guilt, and became a Christian. Paul's claim of homosexuality as an abomination is still levitical in nature. Things that were an abomination were punishible by death, but that was under the law, nothing could be an abomination under the new idea of Grace. Merely believing that Christ was the son of god, that he was persecuted and died under Pilate and that he was crucified and on the third day was resurrected. And ALL of this was done for you and that if you only believe you are saved.
There is no behavioral norm required. Honest belief saves you and you enter the kingdom of heaven. There is no list of things that keep you out EVEN if you believe. Paul never completely expunged himself of the Law and could never completely wrap his mind around Grace which is why he always talked of abominations and the like.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16

Who did?

I'm betting you don't know.

How did I "attack christianity" with facts? How is that even possible?

My point is that christianity is faith, that's it .. just as is every other religion.

You don't have one shred of proof, fact, or evidence .. just faith, that's it.

You are welcome to faith in whatever you believe .. you are not welcome to impose your lack of fact, proof, or evidence, on anyone else.

Just as those who believe the religious people are "idiots" for believing are doing so on FAITH.

You also have no shred of proof, fact or evidence to suggest that God does not exist.

It is FAITH either way. Otherwise one of the two sides would be able to prove it and make it FACT.

Jesus rejected the established church. And what did his followers do but establish a church in his name ....
Humans....

Just as those who believe the religious people are "idiots" for believing are doing so on FAITH.

You also have no shred of proof, fact or evidence to suggest that God does not exist.

It is FAITH either way. Otherwise one of the two sides would be able to prove it and make it FACT.

I also have no proof that Santa Claus does not exist.

Does that make him exist?

Back