Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

Another thing Romans speaks of is the forgiveness factor. It is no longer necessary to kill for such things. Later Corinthians even speaks of those who have been "effeminate" who were changed by conversion and forgiven.

Forgiveness came at the moment Christ died. So long as you believe there is no need for further forgiveness. So being gay and believing that Christ died for your sins = welcome to heaven.

Forgiveness came at the moment Christ died. So long as you believe there is no need for further forgiveness. So being gay and believing that Christ died for your sins = welcome to heaven.

Exactly-- as long you acknowledge Christ as your Saviour, you are going to Heaven, whether you are gay or straight or a murderer or whatever. You'll probably do some time in Purgatory, but other than that...

And being gay and not believing and being straight and not believing = welcome to hell bitch. The homosexuality means shit. When Christ died it either quit being an abomination OR it is an abomination but believing in Christ still grants admission for one to the streets of gold with Many mansions. Ergo it is a distinction without a difference.

Another thing Romans speaks of is the forgiveness factor. It is no longer necessary to kill for such things. Later Corinthians even speaks of those who have been "effeminate" who were changed by conversion and forgiven.
More evidence that gays aren't born that way.

And being gay and not believing and being straight and not believing = welcome to hell bitch. The homosexuality means shit. When Christ died it either quit being an abomination OR it is an abomination but believing in Christ still grants admission for one to the streets of gold with Many mansions. Ergo it is a distinction without a difference.

Looks like we have a winner.

Because of their behavior, which is an abomination. Remember that Jesus said love the sinner hate the sin.
As I have proven above if you believe that Christ died for your sins then you were forgiven at the moment that the last mortal breath left his body. Nothing you do after that dilutes grace. So gay or straight, if you believe Jesus died for your sins you are going to see the face of god. If you don't believe then it is an eternity of isolation from the father, which if you believe is the greatest punishment you can suffer. All else pales in comparison.

But god clearly said to stone Gays. God is never wrong. Therefore he is right and stoning gays is ok and acceptable.

Lets not forget that a good chunk of heterosexuals commit sexual sins on a regular basis. They are also committing sins - pretty much, every time there is non-vaginal intercourse or someone pleasures themself. In the NT, Christ even says that looking at someone lustfully is a sin, so when three guys stair at a girl's junk and one of them says, "dude, I wanna hit that ass," a sin has been committed.

If people would relax on hostility a bit and just say, "that's considered a sin, try and stop if you want to be a good Christian," we'd be a lot better off and gays would not be driven away from churches.

if people would only live by the golden rule.
Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
Just a good rule to live by.

A church still has to enforce moral standards. They just don't have to be hostile about it (i.e. denial of sacraments, etc.)...
But the ONLY standard is, in the case of sacraments, if you are following the bible, is the person taking communion a believer. Do they profess the faith and accept christ as their savior. If they do, then case closed.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. " John 14:6

Nothing else is required to be saved. No act, no ommission can keep you out so long as you profess that Jesus is your lord and savior.

But the ONLY standard is, in the case of sacraments, if you are following the bible, is the person taking communion a believer. Do they profess the faith and accept christ as their savior. If they do, then case closed.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. " John 14:6

Nothing else is required to be saved. No act, no ommission can keep you out so long as you profess that Jesus is your lord and savior.

Like I keep saying, most christians today are brainwashed Noahide goons.

I think christianity probably changed a lot between jesus time and the time it became a vehicle of roman imperialism and control.

As I have proven above if you believe that Christ died for your sins then you were forgiven at the moment that the last mortal breath left his body. Nothing you do after that dilutes grace. So gay or straight, if you believe Jesus died for your sins you are going to see the face of god. If you don't believe then it is an eternity of isolation from the father, which if you believe is the greatest punishment you can suffer. All else pales in comparison.
So I can steal and murder and still go to heaven? Cool!

Back