Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

IS this your PC disclaimer? From where do you think Zionism derives it's authority, Islam?

No .. I'm defining the difference between what I believe and what you believe. I wouldn't want anyone to think that because we agree on some acpects of the argument, that it's based on the same issues.

Intellectualism seems absent from your argument that all Israelis are zionists .. and if you don't know the falsehood of that, then you need to be in a different boat then the one I'm sitting in.

Hope that clears it up.

No .. I'm defining the difference between what I believe and what you believe. I wouldn't want anyone to think that because we agree on some acpects of the argument, that it's based on the same issues.

Intellectualism seems absent from your argument that all Israelis are zionists .. and if you don't know the falsehood of that, then you need to be in a different boat then the one I'm sitting in.

Hope that clears it up.

I didn't say all israelis are zionists, jackass.

Zionism as an ideology is based on the teachings of judaism as an ideology. You're actually an anti-intellectual because you cannot analyze ideology and beliefs without making it some kind of crime you need to make a disclaimer for.

I didn't say all israelis are zionists, jackass.

Zionism as an ideology is based on the teachings of judaism as an ideology. You're actually an anti-intellectual because you cannot analyze ideology and beliefs without making it some kind of crime you need to make a disclaimer for.

I don't fault you for your ignorance nor blame you for not recognizing it. After all, you are dumb.

Go here and ask these Jews if Zionism is the same as judaism.

JEWS AGAINST ZIONISM
http://www.doublestandards.org/jaz1.html

LOL. And racism stems from Christianity. We even heard the building blocks in an earlier argument... where somebody asked the question: Wouldn't the "chosen people" would be the first people that all others have a portion of in their DNA?

That is a building block towards that kind of thought. Racism stems from wherever you want to find it to justify such inane thought. We are all of the same stock, it isn't like simultaneous evolution of humans happened across the planet. Humans are one race, with different ethnicities.

If it isn't possible then why would Christ have told people to "sin no more"? It seems he wouldn't order them to do something impossible.
I never said you can't sin. What I am saying is sinning if you are 'forgiven' does not matter. If you believe you are saved. Plain and simple

I never said you can't sin. What I am saying is sinning if you are 'forgiven' does not matter. If you believe you are saved. Plain and simple
Then there would be no reason whatsoever to have laws or a moral code. Values would be worthless. Christ told people to Repent. That doesn't just mean admit to sins, it means to never do them again.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you read threads before posting?

He has openly admitted that he doesn't. I switch back and forth between IA (ignoring) him or not. He's by far the most useless poster on this board, rivaled only by the Battlebitch.

Back