Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

But southern man, there are crypto-noahide occultists involved in the catholic church. They're there to pervert the doctrine and lead millions into jew worship.
Do you have any posts without the word "noahide" in them? Because I ignore all the ones with this word.

What evidence?
Stuff that is right before your eyes... The fact that you have a hard time getting people to listen to you. The way people constantly mock you for your fear of "noahides" even though you constantly try to associate them with Freemasonry. (Just an FYI for a reader that hasn't fallen asleep by now, there is no "jew worship" among Freemasons, well except for those who worship Jesus, they worship a Jew. Whatever religion you are when you join, you stay.)

Stuff that is right before your eyes... The fact that you have a hard time getting people to listen to you. The way people constantly mock you for your fear of "noahides" even though you constantly try to associate them with Freemasonry. (Just an FYI for a reader that hasn't fallen asleep by now, there is no "jew worship" among Freemasons, well except for those who worship Jesus, they worship a Jew. Whatever religion you are when you join, you stay.)

DId you post some survey of most people on their opinion about masonry? Southern Man's willful ignorance proves nothing.

So I can steal and murder and still go to heaven? Cool!
Funny you should ask. Because in Luke, that point is proven to a T.

Luke 23:39-43

[39] One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!"

[40] But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? [41] We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

[42] Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

[43] Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

In this passage, the thief on the cross not only says that Jesus did nothing wrong, but went further and acknowledged that Jesus was the Messiah. By recognizing this and accepting him as the Messiah Christ tells the thief that he too will be in heaven with him. Had the other thief also acknowledged that Jesus was truly the Messiah he also would have seen heaven that day. The crime committed did not matter. All that mattered was that the one thief accepted Jesus as the Messiah. So yes you can kill and murder and still achieve heaven. But your acceptance of Jesus as your savior must be sincere and only you and your god will know that.

DId you post some survey of most people on their opinion about masonry? Southern Man's willful ignorance proves nothing.
We have far more than the past 10 seconds of time discussing this publicly. That you cannot accept the evidence that is clearly before your eyes is just sad.

My wife's step-dad is still one. I don't know of any evil ceremonies or intent of that organization. He's married to my mother-in-law, who is Catholic.
I joined looking for the "evil ceremonies" and "conspiracies", if they exist there is no evidence that I have seen of it.

Funny you should ask. Because in Luke, that point is proven to a T.

Luke 23:39-43

[39] One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!"

[40] But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? [41] We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

[42] Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

[43] Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

In this passage, the thief on the cross not only says that Jesus did nothing wrong, but went further and acknowledged that Jesus was the Messiah. By recognizing this and accepting him as the Messiah Christ tells the thief that he too will be in heaven with him. Had the other thief also acknowledged that Jesus was truly the Messiah he also would have seen heaven that day. The crime committed did not matter. All that mattered was that the one thief accepted Jesus as the Messiah. So yes you can kill and murder and still achieve heaven. But your acceptance of Jesus as your savior must be sincere and only you and your god will know that.
I understand the concept of forgiveness. I also understand that to continue a lifestyle of sin will damn you. You can't just ask for forgiveness on your death bed and expect it to be accepted.

I joined looking for the "evil ceremonies" and "conspiracies", if they exist there is no evidence that I have seen of it.

The theory goes that most masons don't see the real truth, so they get on the internet and carry water for their lying superiors who seek to rule the world by any means necessary.

Right after HS I dated this girl who's dad was a member of the Masonic Lodge, and Scottish Rite. Mom was Eastern Star and my GF was Rainbow and all the groups were benign charitable organizations. I didn't even have to join DeMolay or anything to take her to the Rainbow Girl dances. No blindfolds, no swords to my throat and not a sheet of Naugahide anywhere.

The theory goes that most masons don't see the real truth, so they get on the internet and carry water for their lying superiors who seek to rule the world by any means necessary.
The theory is flawed, by the entire lack of evidence of any conspiracy within the fraternity. Reading a website that simply says that there is one is not evidence. I joined seeking such evidence, and found none.

Right after HS I dated this girl who's dad was a member of the Masonic Lodge, and Scottish Rite. Mom was Eastern Star and my GF was Rainbow and all the groups were benign charitable organizations. I didn't even have to join DeMolay or anything to take her to the Rainbow Girl dances. No blindfolds, no swords to my throat and not a sheet of Naugahide anywhere.

Of course it's impossible that they are ignorant about what goes on higher up the chain, and of course, your anecdote proves everything.

Do you know the reason behind the Church's issue?
Well, if you read the link I provided they give many reasons. They think that Freemasonry teaches a religion (it doesn't whatever religion you are when you join you remain, there is no attempt to convert you to any other belief) and have other issues based on things said by people like AssHat.

Before the prohibition there were many Priests that would become Freemasons.

Back