Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

The Catholics will give sacraments to a celibate homosexual, but refuse it for a Freemason. I guess giving charity is bad.

The Catholics will give sacraments to a celibate homosexual, but refuse it for a Freemason. I guess giving charity is bad.

Pretty strange. The Methodist churches I have been to have open communion for everone that wants it. Felt strange (well normal for me) to be the only one not going thru the flesh and blood line.

Most people don't need a secretive elitist group to give charity.
Most people don't believe that they are all that secretive, considering membership isn't hidden and the "secrets" are all out. It's only those that need to be afraid of the "unknown" that seem to have problems with the "secrets" that aren't secrets. Shoot, there are newspaper articles from the 1700s sarcastically joking about the "secrets that aren't secrets".

Most people don't believe that they are all that secretive, considering membership isn't hidden and the "secrets" are all out. It's only those that need to be afraid of the "unknown" that seem to have problems with the "secrets" that aren't secrets. Shoot, there are newspaper articles from the 1700s sarcastically mentioning that the "secrets that aren't secrets" are out...

Most people do believe they are secretive.

Please enlighten me on this one. My wife and I are Catholic, and held our reception at her stepfather's Mason Hall.

Please enlighten me on this one. My wife and I are Catholic, and held our reception at her stepfather's Mason Hall.
http://showcase.netins.net/web/clearlight/mason.html

CLARIFICATION CONCERNING STATUS OF CATHOLICS BECOMING FREEMASONS

Issued by the Office of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, February 17, 1981.

On 19 July 1974 this Congregation wrote to some Episcopal Conferences a private letter concerning the interpretation of can 2335 of the Code of Canon Law which forbids Catholics, under the penalty of excommunication, to enroll in Masonic or other similar associations.

Since the said letter has become public and has given rise to erroneous and tendentious interpretations, this Congregation, without prejudice to the eventual norms of the new Code, issues the following confirmation and clarification:

1) the present canonical discipline remains in full force and has not been modified in any way;

2) consequently, neither the excommunication nor the other penalties envisaged have been abrogated;

3) what was said in the aforesaid letter as regards the interpretation to be given to the canon in question should be understood-as the Congregation intended-mere]y as a reminder of the general principles of interpretation of penal laws for the solution of the cases of individual persons which may be submitted to the judgment of ordinaries. 1t was not, however, the intention of the Congregation to permit Episcopal Conferences to issue public pronouncements by way of a judgment of a general character on the nature of Masonic associations, which would imply a derogation from the aforesaid norms.

Rome, from the Office of the S. Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, 17 February 1981

More at link...

But southern man, there are crypto-noahide occultists involved in the catholic church. They're there to pervert the doctrine and lead millions into jew worship.

Most people love to care and dwell on it.
Again, you are not most people. You are projecting your fear into others and pretending they all care. If you have ever noticed in our conversations on this subject almost nobody joins in... it isn't because they all care so deeply, to them it is boring.

Again, you are not most people. You are projecting your fear into others and pretending they all care. If you have ever noticed in our conversations on this subject almost nobody joins in... it isn't because they all care so deeply, to them it is boring.

Again, you are not most people either. You are projecting your denialism into others and pretending they accept your paltry defenses. Yep. Im the most boring poster.

Again, you are not most people either. You are projecting your denialism into others and pretending they accept your paltry defenses. Yep. Im the most boring poster.
No, I used actual evidence. You simply just say that "most people" feel as you do.

I would prefer more interest, members in the fraternity come from that interest.

Back