Calling gays an abomination is not a personal attack

There is no race called "Jewish"

It is a religion .. period.

I disagree. Being Jewish is as much an ethnicity as it is a religion, same as being Irish, or German, or Polish, or Russian, etc.

Obviously those ethnicities are not religions, but being Jewish is not necessarily a religious thing (or Hebrew, if you prefer).

I also have no proof that Santa Claus does not exist.

Does that make him exist?

Actually St. Nicholas did exist. People continue to carry on the spirit of his giving tradition.

Bottom line... both belief in God and disbelief in God are based on.... you got it.... BELIEFS. Those beliefs are based on FAITH since neither position can be proven.

THAT is fact.

But the belief JESUS is/was the savior, as jesus believed, is exclusively a christian belief.

So is accepting Jesus as a Saviour--- but Jesus was already God/God's Son, so there was no need for him to do that...he didn't worship himself, thus he wasn't a Christian. There is a difference between knowing what Christians believe and being a Christian.

So is accepting Jesus as a Saviour--- but Jesus was already God/God's Son, so there was no need for him to do that...he didn't worship himself, thus he wasn't a Christian. There is a difference between knowing what Christians believe and being a Christian.

But his beliefs MADE him a christian. Christianity is a religion of beliefs not a race cult, like judaism.

But his beliefs MADE him a christian. Christianity is a religion of beliefs not a race cult, like judaism.

No, his beliefs did not make him Christianity. That is like calling you a Christian just because you know what Christians believe....it doesn't work that way.

"In addition to being the worst troll ever, he actually gives me some sympathy for Christian fundamentalists confronted with a moronic strawman like that, which in turn makes me more mad that I'm sympathizing with Christian fundamentalists."

So I'm making you angry? How many replies do I have here? Over 90? Yep, I'm a terrible troll alright. Trolls only make people happy and they never attract a large number of responces in their threads. Good point idiot. If you'd like, I can give your pastor a call and tell him not only are you an enemy of God, but a complete moron as well. What's his phone number?

Actually in Romans Paul is merely repeating the Levitical laws. And if we are going to hold that God thinks that homosexuality is an abomination then I think we should look deep in to leviticus and root out all the other people that should be punished, sold into slavery, and killed for their crimes against god. I love how the RR is so quick to jump into Leviticus on the queer issue but not so quick to mention that children that dishonor their parents can be stoned to death.

I lile that method of enforcing respect from my kids. At least for the ones still left alive! :)

j/k

Better yet, go on www.liveprayer.com or votingforsatan.com

Someone dumb as you would understand our message.

I looked through most of this thread, and I didn't see my argument against your OP anywhere, so here goes: The Bible says that homosexuality is an abomination, not "gays". This reinforces the assertion that homosexuality is a choice, and God does not make them that way.

Back