Can a Democrat tell me.....

If you mean in a way that someone with a closed, rather dim-witted mind like yours could understand and acknowledge...

...well, I would hazard a guess that no Democrat, or anyone else, for that matter, could do it.

So, why do you ask?

If you mean in a way that someone with a closed, rather dim-witted mind like yours could understand and acknowledge...

...well, I would hazard a guess that no Democrat, or anyone else, for that matter, could do it.

So, why do you ask?
Hope springs eternal. Give me a try.

That is so cute. I bet the other inmates think you are very clever.

At times...but my words speak rather loudly also.
Not as cute as the old ladies in your Alzheimer's ward think you are. They may just like your snappy new electric wheelchair however. :thinking:

No Ross those are your farts that are loud.

the ONLY true fact about the popularity of Harris is that she is running against the lefts mortal enemy. She could be a barely functional autistic mute and they would still believe she would be 100x better than trump

Reactions: TOP
Democrats don't care about their families or this country... They just hate Trump...that is soooo sad...They were able to hide Joe and get away with it...That won't work with KammieKammieKammmieKammieKameleon...;) Especially now...
Yep she can't hide from reporters forever.

Not as cute as the old ladies in your Alzheimer's ward think you are. They may just like your snappy new electric wheelchair however. :thinking:

No Ross those are your farts that are loud.
That wasn't as cute. It was lame.

I bet the other inmate told you the same thing.

Back