Can a Democrat tell me.....

Can a Democrat tell me..... what Kamala has done on inflation, on the border, on energy policy or on foreign affairs. Because those things will affect our lives if she were to win.
You have not a clue what the role of a Vice President is.

I suggest you brush up on your Government 101 instead of embarrassing yourself by asking stupid questions!

You have not a clue what the role of a Vice President is.

I suggest you brush up on your Government 101 instead of embarrassing yourself by asking stupid questions!
So you tell me why don't you. Why should I want a woman with no experience as President. How do I know if she is up to the job. That is worse than putting someone with no experience behind the wheel of a half million dollar 80,000 pound semi tanker full of fuel and telling them to drive in rush hour Los Angles traffic. A driver can only kill a few dozen people a bad President can start a war that kills us all. Trump is anti wars.

Can a Democrat tell me..... what Kamala has done on inflation, on the border, on energy policy or on foreign affairs. Because those things will affect our lives if she were to win.
She works in the Biden Administration. Look at the record.

Inflation down
border crossings down
drilling more oil than ever before
hostages released

What more do you want?

So you tell me why don't you. Why should I want a woman with no experience as President. How do I know if she is up to the job. That is worse than putting someone with no experience behind the wheel of a half million dollar 80,000 pound semi tanker full of fuel and telling them to drive in rush hour Los Angles traffic. A driver can only kill a few dozen people a bad President can start a war that kills us all. Trump is anti wars.
I am tired of repeating myself on the duties of the Vice President- so Google is your best friend.

And your opinions of Kamala are unwarranted and unfounded as usual.

Can you tell me if Kamala is up to the job and what policy makes you think that.
She's been the veep for almost four years, understands policy, knows how government works, is intelligent and capable of being both tough and diplomatic, and her years of experience as a prosecutor have taught her how to stand her ground against bullies, criminals and other riffraff.

Now, can you tell me why you're holding Kamala to a different standard than the one you held Mike Pence to?

She works in the Biden Administration. Look at the record.

Inflation down
On average things cost MORE than 18% higher than when she and Biden took office. That does not inspire confidence in anyone except TDS infected leftist.
border crossings down
Still 3-4 times higher than under Trump check out the data from CBP.

drilling more oil than ever before
True but the rise in drilling has increased at a much slower rate than under Trump. It took Biden years to finally reach Trump's peak production.
hostages released
Trump had hostage releases too.
What more do you want?
The truth would be nice.

Back