Can a Democrat tell me.....

Trump is anti wars.
This alone sets him apart from all other serious POTUS contenders for decades. It's why folks like Rand Paul tolerate him.

If you're going to be a one issue voter, this one should get your attention.

That's why she has no problem with trump mocking disabled people, you know cause she has so much love for them..
You nailed it. Jade Dragon is a guy who came here from our prior forum. He is very open about his struggles with physical and mental health issues. Toxic followed him around like a lamprey eel attached to a salmon, making fun of him and dogpiling with her little butt buddies to harass and mock him. But yeah, we're supposed to believe she was a teacher, let alone a special ed one. And I'm the Pope's wife. lol

LOL uh huh, we see you..

giphy.gif

deep breaths..
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif

If you mean in a way that someone with a closed, rather dim-witted mind like yours could understand and acknowledge...

...well, I would hazard a guess that no Democrat, or anyone else, for that matter, could do it.

So, why do you ask?
That Depends frankie.

Time for another Megan Thee tribute song in Kam's honor? Hmmm...so many choices...

Can a Democrat tell me..... what Kamala has done on inflation, on the border, on energy policy or on foreign affairs. Because those things will affect our lives if she were to win.
She was not president. During Biden, we have drilled more oil than ever in history. America's Inflation is the lowest level of any of any industrial nations. Biden and the Repubs passed a border bill to resolve much of the immigration problems. Trump made the Repubs stop it because it is his only campaign issue.

Isn't that what I said?

No, you fucking asshole. That is not what you said. Go back and see...since you obviously are too stupid to remember.

So you're going with the green party candidate? Whoever or whatever that is this time around.
No. I am going to vote for Kamala Harris.

Either the candidate of the Republican Party (the disgusting caricature of a human being, Trump) will win...or the candidate of the Democratic Party (Kamala Harris) will win.

Why waste my vote? And anyone who would vote for Trump is doing more than wasting a vote...that person is essentially shitting on our Republic...something I would never do.

No, you fucking asshole. That is not what you said. Go back and see...since you obviously are too stupid to remember.

No. I am going to vote for Kamala Harris.

Either the candidate of the Republican Party (the disgusting caricature of a human being, Trump) will win...or the candidate of the Democratic Party (Kamala Harris) will win.

Why waste my vote? And anyone who would vote for Trump is doing more than wasting a vote...that person is essentially shitting on our Republic...something I would never do.
So you are a democrat. Ok got it.

No one can... She's worse than Joe.. That's always been the case..
You are so wrong. You are backing a 34 time felon, out on bail, awaiting sentencing, and you have no problem with that. Harris has had more importance than previous VPs because the Senate is so close in numbers. The VP votes to break tie votes, so she has to be there and ready to vote.
You make such low level remarks about Joe and Kamala yet accept Trump's statements, which are more wrong and more confused than any presidential candidate in history. His speeches should embarrass you. The fact that they don't deletes any power you have to talk and address the Dems speech problems. Biden is not running. kamala has no problems like that. Trump does bigly.

If you mean in a way that someone with a closed, rather dim-witted mind like yours could understand and acknowledge...
Of course, you have another indefensible position and need to blame others. If we didn't have Guno and That OwlCoward, you'd be JPP's most dishonest poster.

Back